Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Western Society Patriarchal And Oppressive Against Women?

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
No.

That’s all that soy cuck needed to write in that article with the same name as the title. Just one word, instead of an entire article trying to shill for the shekels and try to come up with a reason why women are somehow oppressed.

"Yes, because i'm cuck"

Women have always used men to do everything. Women made it this way every step of the way.
We are simply tools of the femoid will.

Women have always used men to do everything. Women made it this way every step of the way.
We are simply tools of the femoid will.
And somehow, we somehow “oppress” them.

This is how clown world works

You had me worried when I saw the title

Women have it good.

You had me worried when I saw the title
Lulz, you see my “I have a confession to make” thread? The “confession” was: it’s over.

Also I was planning on making an “i ascended” thread because I went on a plane and literally ascended, but decided against it.

Women can be treated as literal gods but will always think they're oppressed no matter what.

Women can be treated as literal gods but will always think they're oppressed no matter what.
It's useless to cater to them. (Un)free them and everyone gets happier.

It is the best time ever to be born a female