Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is War Thunder pay to win?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember trying it in 2017 and it was kewl and not super hard (even if I was a noob I could beat some guys online in the tank battles) but I got the feeling that it's one of those games that once you level up a bit and you're matchmaked with good players, you have to pay $$ to get good tanks and upgrades because the base game is so shitty unless you grind a lot. And I don't like that shit so I just quit. Any Warthundercels can comment? I once knew an Argentinecel wehraboocel (get it? Wehrmacht + weeaboo kek) which was obsessed with the game and had bought premium tanks, skins and sheit. Of course he always used German tanks.

don't play spyware thunder buddy boy

Idk, I play WoT instead

I got everything on Russia and Germany, almost finished US then I bought cheats had fun for a week then got banned. I've started playing again on a new account

I think so. I'm not gonna play for months on end just to get out of ww1 era vehicles

Kek I didn't remember this thread