Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Walmart an incel friendly workplace?

G

Ghost

Captain
Why is it that everytime I go to a Walmart, I constantly see that the majority of their male employees are incel to low tier normie?

I mean here's a few descriptions:

1) He's 4'10. Face looks like a monkey and has thick glasses making him look like the ultimate ugly nerd. Trucel tier. Probably 80% of this forum mogs him. I'd rate him 2/10

2) He's 5'4 balding manlet with glasses. Also a wristcel that makes him an obviously physically weak. Probably strength mogged by 80% of females. Saw him one time try to load a 5 gallon water bottle and he struggled with it. I'd rate him 3/10

3) He's 5'7 and super fat. Looks like he's 275 pounds. A real tub of lard with glasses and baby face. I'd rate him 4/10.

... And don't forget the countless looksmined normies and only a few Chad lite+ who work there...

Is Walmart an incel friendly place to work?

Why is it that everytime I go to a Walmart, I constantly see that the majority of their male employees are incel to low tier normie?

1) He's 4'10. Face looks like a monkey and has thick glasses making him look like the ultimate ugly nerd. Trucel tier. Probably 80% of this forum mogs him. I'd rate him 2/10

2) He's 5'4 balding manlet with glasses. Also a wristcel that makes him an obviously physically weak. Probably strength mogged by 80% of females. Saw him one time try to load a 5 gallon water bottle and he struggled with it. I'd rate him 3/10

3) He's 5'7 and super fat. Looks like he's 275 pounds. A real tub of lard with glasses and baby face. I'd rate him 4/10.

... And don't forget the countless looksmined normies and only a few Chad lite+ who work there...

holy shit

i used to work for sam's club, which is owned by walmart, and I was bullied heavily because I'm short and ugly.

i used to work for sam's club, which is owned by walmart, and I was bullied heavily because I'm short and ugly.

I guess those other incel tier men I described... Got lucky? I saw that in every Walmart. Not just one.

I saw a 5'0 asiancel work there for crying out loud. Legit 3/10.

Worked there for several years.

Its not so much 'incel friendly' as it is a place low tier normies and incels congregate. What I mean by this is that us sub-5's will blend into the crowd as it were but low tier normies will still attempt to enforce a hierarchy. They will mock and bully sub-5 men when they can, especially if you are socially awkward, on the autistic spectrum or non-NT. Due to relative standards, normies and beckies will be practically worshipped and legit chads/stacies will be like staring into the sun.

There are worse jobs for incel men; I would go for a third shift position or backroom/unloader if you can. I ultimately left because they pay shit, with no hope of substantial pay raises and tendency to micro-manage.

Most wall mart employees are incels at where I live