Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is twomad on this site yet

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I need to know if the comediancel actually managed to infiltrate on here:feelsjuice:

Let's be honest that vid probably wasn't his first time on this site

He's been on here for a while until he had the guts to make a video about it

Hi TwoMad, KYS.

His fat ass can roam free around here but I will catch him red-handed. :feelsdevil:

He is @TruestBlackCel

Let's be honest that vid probably wasn't his first time on this site

He's been on here for a while until he had the guts to make a video about it
He couldve been @alvin king

@TruestBlackCel put me on da video plz maybe plzzz

IMG 20211013 032557 3105

No. Serge banned his fruity account nearly the very moment the ridiculous black bastard finished signing up.:feelsohh: :feelskek: :feelsclown: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:

Serge told me this wonderful and beautiful, monkey thwarting truth himself, on our super duper top secret mod hangout on Shitscord just yesterday. :feelscomfy:

The only black banana bastard allowed to bamboozle us is our boy @ThoughtfulCel and not this silly ass Idi Amin looking motha fukkka two-glaad.:ahegao:

Below is the surveillance footage of what happened when two-ply got caught.:feelshaha:

View: https://youtu.be/6ca4WeMd2MQ

:feelskek:

No. Serge banned his fruity account nearly the very moment the ridiculous black bastard finished signing up.:feelsohh: :feelskek: :feelsclown: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:

Serge told me this wonderful and beautiful, monkey thwarting truth himself, on our super duper top secret mod hangout on Shitscord just yesterday. :feelscomfy:

The only black banana bastard allowed to bamboozle us is our boy @ThoughtfulCel and not this silly ass Idi Amin looking motha fukkka two-glaad.:ahegao:

Below is the surveillance footage of what happened when two-ply got caught.:feelshaha:

View: https://youtu.be/6ca4WeMd2MQ

Thank you for the response:feelsjuice::feelsaww: very based