Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment .is turbomanlets....6

Would you sacrifice an eye and 3 cm of dick for 20 cm of height?

• Yes

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
Turbomanlet=below 5'7.

Would you sacrifice one eye and 3 cm of dick for 20 cm of height?

im not below 5'7 but no

i would transfer 3 inches of my height to my dick

I just got measured at the doctor and am 5'8. I was 5'7 for a long time and thought I was done growing. Even if I was like 5'4 I would still rather gain dick than height.

Brutal; erenyeager could have participated in this thread and shared his valuable thoughts yet was forced off of the forum by retarded soysearchers. :feelsclown:

Brutal; erenyeager could have participated in this thread and shared his valuable thoughts yet was forced off of the forum by retarded soysearchers. :feelsclown:
Explain. What happened to him?

Explain. What happened to him?
His profile picture was shared on that hitpiece by the bluepillers over at CCDH, causing him to delve into a breakdown and ask the mods to ban his account lest he be identified. :feelsUgh:

His profile picture was shared on that hitpiece by the bluepillers over at CCDH, causing him to delve into a breakdown and ask the mods to ban his account lest he be identified. :feelsUgh:
What is CCDH?

why the fuck we gotta lose the eye too?