Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is true love real?, and if it is how rare is it .

lu.jones

lu.jones

jones 2025!
★★
I’m not talking about a foid getting ran through by Tyrone’s then settling down with Chad. I’m talking about a girl and a boy meeting each other and having a romance like they do in movies and poetry, Mahmoud darwish comes to mind.

People say, “just fix your XYZ!” But is love supposed to be planned like that?, love is supposed to just happen but it doesn’t. And I hate that.

Have the Jews sold a lie about romance and love or this something normies get to feel?

There has never been love, most of the time no one asked if you like this girl or if you like this guy. Parents simply married their sons and daughters without asking their opinions. Then after a while, people got married just for the fuck, because fucking before marriage was condemned, but they wanted to fuck. Love is fake.

The only love that exists is love for Chad/Tyrone, and if he suddenly becomes disabled or shit happens to him, then he will immediately be abandoned.

Romance died the day women were made

There has never been love, most of the time no one asked if you like this girl or if you like this guy. Parents simply married their sons and daughters without asking their opinions. Then after a while, people got married just for the fuck, because fucking before marriage was condemned, but they wanted to fuck. Love is fake.
Most brutal thing I’ve ever read

I think so but its so unbeliveable rare that most will never experience it.

Its usually superficial and these days women cant be trusted and they only love your money.

Romance died the day women were made
Nah, it died the day feminism was made. Back in the old days, some women were really good back then. I know from how my great grandparents and grandparents were

I’m not talking about a foid getting ran through by Tyrone’s then settling down with Chad. I’m talking about a girl and a boy meeting each other and having a romance like they do in movies and poetry, Mahmoud darwish comes to mind.

People say, “just fix your XYZ!” But is love supposed to be planned like that?, love is supposed to just happen but it doesn’t. And I hate that.

Have the Jews sold a lie about romance and love or this something normies get to feel?
As far as I'm concerned it's extremely rare to find it. But it also depends on various factors such as: Environment, luck, status, intelligence, culture (but not always!), morals, philosophy of life and other things that you can only work on if you are extremely lucky (except for things like physique and related things). With this I'm not saying that it's all luck's job, but I think that most things are based on them. For each person this small part of "factors" varies from percentage to percentage, for example as far as I'm concerned luck is 53%

Nah, it died the day feminism was made. Back in the old days, some women were really good back then. I know from how my great grandparents and grandparents were
Yeah that's also true. Fuck the joos for making feminism. I was supposed to be happy and in love with a girlfriend who loves me.

My grandfather could have been described as a protocel before his 20s (when he had a random growth spurt and heightened testosterone). He always sat alone and never spoke to anyone, one day my grandmother came into his life and asked to marry him. According to him this “saved his life”

Yeah that's also true. Fuck the joos for making feminism. I was supposed to be happy and in love with a girlfriend who loves me.
Exactly. Feminism was society’s demise. Made many men miserable because it turned average and below average women into stuck up Chad only bitches

For those who think it was better before, I explain that the female nature was the same, only it was suppressed through morality and social norms. Women have always been women, but now they are spared the need to mimic.

My grandfather could have been described as a protocel before his 20s (when he had a random growth spurt and heightened testosterone). He always sat alone and never spoke to anyone, one day my grandmother came into his life and asked to marry him. According to him this “saved his life”
Wow, she sounds like a great woman. My one grandfather would have been an incel today, because even I am much better looking than he was. He was also shorter than me, but was NT and I’m not. My other grandpa was only 5’7”, but had a Chadlite face. He is 80, but it’s obvious he jawline mogs me

For those who think it was better before, I explain that the female nature was the same, only it was suppressed through morality and social norms. Women have always been women, but now they are spared the need to mimic.
Agreed. But also, women were raised better then, so some of them were genuinely loyal and loving because they wanted to be, not because they were forced to. Those days are long gone though

Wow, she sounds like a great woman. My one grandfather would have been an incel today, because even I am much better looking than he was. He was also shorter than me, but was NT and I’m not. My other grandpa was only 5’7”, but had a Chadlite face. He is 80, but it’s obvious he jawline mogs me
My grandfather is 70ish , he had my mother in his 20s and my mother had me at 22. The world was so much easier for them

Agreed heavily

My grandfather is 70ish , he had my mother in his 20s and my mother had me at 22. The world was so much easier for them
Yep. My grandparents on both sides reproduced young, and were alive for most of my parents’ lives. My mother’s father is alive at 80 and she is 59. I lost my father when I turned 19. My father was 51 at the time of my birth, and my mother was 40

Agreed. But also, women were raised better then, so some of them were genuinely loyal and loving because they wanted to be, not because they were forced to. Those days are long gone though
No, they didn't have a choice before, but now they do, and we see that with a free choice, Chad is needed. In conditions of absolute freedom, the true insides of women are revealed, just as the true insides of men are revealed in extreme situations such as war.

No, they didn't have a choice before, but now they do, and we see that with a free choice, Chad is needed. In conditions of absolute freedom, the true insides of women are revealed, just as the true insides of men are revealed in extreme situations such as war.
A lot of truth in this, but there were more genuinely good women before feminism.

Yep. My grandparents on both sides reproduced young, and were alive for most of my parents’ lives. My mother’s father is alive at 80 and she is 59. I lost my father when I turned 19. My father was 51 at the time of my birth, and my mother was 40
Dam vro. Having kids after 30 makes them mega autists I heard

Dam vro. Having kids after 30 makes them mega autists I heard
I know. I’m sure it’s why I’m a sperg. I was also born 2 months premature weighing only 4.5 pounds. I didn’t even touch pussy on the way out because I was born through a C-section

A lot of truth in this, but there were more genuinely good women before feminism.
It's just self-deception, trying to believe in something good, even if it's the past. The female model of behavior is embedded in their genes.

It's just self-deception, trying to believe in something good, even if it's the past. The female model of behavior is embedded in their genes.
Mostly agree, but there are and have been women that are genuinely better than that, although rare. Most women are sluts naturally, but a few of them actually cared about live in the past

I know. I’m sure it’s why I’m a sperg. I was also born 2 months premature weighing only 4.5 pounds. I didn’t even touch pussy on the way out because I was born through a C-section
I was born threw the pussy and my mother had me at 22 so I was gonna be sperged no matter what

I was born threw the pussy and my mother had me at 22 so I was gonna be sperged no matter what
What? That sounds like the opposite scenario than to make someone a sperg.

Yeah that’s my point. God knows how special I would have been if she had me in her 40s
I get it now. You must be unlucky as shit to be a sperg under such good biological conditions

I'm starting to think this as well, most normies end up in shit marriages

Love only exists within the masculine, the feminine is self centered and incapable of love, only the love of oneself.

In other words, foids can't love, men can.

Most women are incapable of love, but it exists on rare occasions

Love only exists within the masculine, the feminine is self centered and incapable of love, only the love of oneself.

In other words, foids can't love, men can.
Brutal JBGpill (just be gay). It’s over for straights, I genuinely wish I wasn’t attracted to women

Love, and by extension romance, are concepts that originated in the male psyche to cope with an idealized version of the relationship between two partners. Unconditional love cannot exist due to the transactional nature of human relationships, and couples that last over time are those that always benefit from each other, whether in terms of well-being, fear of loneliness, material goods or looks.