Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is truck driving the most comfy incel job?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Imagine just driving a truck all day, listening to music and blackpill podcasts and getting paid pretty well for it. I need to read if it takes long to become one. Right now I don't even have my regular driver's license jfl.

There will be self-driving trucks in a decade or so, it's a job with no future.

Imagine just driving a truck all day, listening to music and blackpill podcasts and getting paid pretty well for it. I need to read if it takes long to become one. Right now I don't even have my regular driver's license jfl.
job for slavics to work for next to nothing. Good for rotting.

Haven't they been saying that for like the last 20 years?
I think the technology already exists, they just need to build the infrastructure for it.

Don't truckers get paid well?
If you are in UK all the foreign workers left to go back home so are paid well.
But if in Europe prepare to be replaced by a slav who would work for pennies a week.

That would be boring as shit

most jobs are, that's why you get paid for them. It would be comfier than nearly anything else I can think of.
These jobs are bearable for normies because they have a wife and family waiting at home. As an incel I would want to kms on the first day.

These jobs are bearable for normies because they have a wife and family waiting at home. As an incel I would want to kms on the first day.
I would kms if I had a wife and family waiting at home lol.

I dunno. I mean, maybe it depends on the area also.
But to me, it looks better than STEM jobs.

There is no truck that will suck your cock :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

you'll get unreasonable schedule and you'll have to hurry to deliver on time or get fined. they won't let any wagecuck chill in 2022 :feelscomfy:

for myself I think I'd die on the job :feelshmm:

No it is shitty job, that’s why almost all truck drivers in the eu are uneducated men from Eastern Europe

Type driverless trucks into google most of the first page is lawyers.
They are frothing at the mouth with glee just waiting for the wrecks to start.
Uber abandoned there driverless project.
Unless all vehicles are automated it won’t work plus there’s the cargo liability in addition to crashes that have already happened.