Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

▶is truck driver a good failures job?

O

Oren33355

Banned
-
I'm 25 too stupid to get into a university in a normal profession and too old to work with children in a shop. I thought of becoming a truck driver's license even though I only have a license for the autobot disabled. Do you think this is a good idea?

idk about a truck but a van driver is a pretty good job imo

If it pays well it's not a "failure's job". Depends on where you are tbh. Just because something has a uni degree status symbol piece of paper doesn't mean it's not for failures. Look at HR.
Not over for pedocels

If you're not smart then welcome to dozens of years of horrible jobs

Cross country truck drivers in the US get paid pretty well and it seems peaceful. I'd say it's a good idea if you like being by yourself and driving generally...

The last incel van driver is in a Canadian prison so I'm not too sure...

yeah but its pretty hard i have trouble parking normal car in tight spots so imagine truck lol but if you are good at driving then its decent job

If you're not smart then welcome to dozens of years of horrible jobs
Cope. Having diplomas as an incel also means a dozen of years of horrible jobs, except you're underpaid.

biggest slave job there is, the companies behind the truck drivers earn so much money while their slaves work 12 hours a day and most don't even get to go home on weekdays

Truck drivers are on the verge of being automated... I wouldn't. There is a big demand for people who know machining/skilled manufacturing in the automotive sector though, if you can find some sort of training in that you are golden

My friend got his class 1 liscence. Seems like a good job. Employers are cheap, lots of them are retarded.
Might test your urnine for marjunana.
It's still a great line of work. Good on ya.

Truck drivers are on the verge of being automated... I wouldn't. There is a big demand for people who know machining/skilled manufacturing in the automotive sector though, if you can find some sort of training in that you are golden
True, I thought about being a truck driver, that’s what my father done. He left the industry because of electronic log books being mandated and that fucked everything up. Automated trucks are a few years off, but 10 years from now it may be over for truck drivers.

Sounds like a shitty low paying job tbh. Not worth it.

Cross country truck drivers in the US get paid pretty well and it seems peaceful. I'd say it's a good idea if you like being by yourself and driving generally...

It's a horrible job. Low pay, long hours and almost a 100% chance that it will be automated in 10 years

Tbh there are fewer and fewer jobs for low IQ people and the threshold for being able to do any meaningful work is increasing every year due to technology. Low skilled labour is being phased out fast as fuck. If you're good with your hands you might be able to make some money with woodworking. Handmade wooden furniture, toys, etc are more prestigious and desirable than machine made. Same for garments, shoes and so on

Tbh there are fewer and fewer jobs for low IQ people and the threshold for being able to do any meaningful work is increasing every year due to technology. Low skilled labour is being phased out fast as fuck. If you're good with your hands you might be able to make some money with woodworking. Handmade wooden furniture, toys, etc are more prestigious and desirable than machine made. Same for garments, shoes and so on
no i have shitty hands and im low iq as fuck.
help?

no i have shitty hands and im low iq as fuck.
help?

If you're in a 1st world country consider going into trades. Maybe even something like installing solar panels. Most young people aren't interested in trades which means more money for those that are.

I would suggest to do some research about future skills shortages in this area, available scholarships and apprenticeships, salaries and risk of automation and try to find something that is simple enough for you to handle and will be in demand

If you're not in a 1st world country you were already fucked as soon as you were born tbh but you should still consider going into trades so that you can migrate somewhere that isn't a shithole since like I said, they will need people with these skills

well i would assume there is little interaction so its a good incel job

it's not a job for incel

the solitude is stronk it will make u sui

If you're in a 1st world country consider going into trades. Maybe even something like installing solar panels. Most young people aren't interested in trades which means more money for those that are.

I would suggest to do some research about future skills shortages in this area, available scholarships and apprenticeships, salaries and risk of automation and try to find something that is simple enough for you to handle and will be in demand

If you're not in a 1st world country you were already fucked as soon as you were born tbh but you should still consider going into trades so that you can migrate somewhere that isn't a shithole since like I said, they will need people with these skills
is israel first world country?
We control alot of shekels.

I really doubt it will be automated because there is no way machines can replicate even half of the crazy turns they have to do sometimes. Also (((AI))) cannot be held accountable for anything which turns to massive costs to the company in a scenario where one sensor fails and starts bringing up wrong data. Maintenance would also be extremely expensive in the long run. You are letting a machine with a bunch of sensors it cant even manage itself have control of freaking 18 tons. Also making special roads for them is completely out of question as we already are in a worldwide sand crisis

Full automation is still a few decades away. I think you should go for it while the job is available.

It's alright but the pay is a lot lower than it used to be. And like a poster above said - it's only about 10 years or so away from being automated.
I really doubt it will be automated because there is no way machines can replicate even half of the crazy turns they have to do sometimes. Also (((AI))) cannot be held accountable for anything which turns to massive costs to the company in a scenario where one sensor fails and starts bringing up wrong data. Maintenance would also be extremely expensive in the long run. You are letting a machine with a bunch of sensors it cant even manage itself have control of freaking 18 tons. Also making special roads for them is completely out of question as we already are in a worldwide sand crisis
Cope.

Long-distance trucking is the easiest to automate. It's inner-city transport that's hard.

From what I've heard you'll spend over 70% of your life in a forced laborer position. I'd rather rope then be in that eternal position.

I mean, a job is a job. As long as you’re making money, you know?

If you’re in the US you can make over 100k driving a truck

A lot of nights sleeping in the truck, less time on incels.is, and fast food most days.

it's not a job for incel

the solitude is stronk it will make u sui
There are worst jobs. Like being an office cuck boyo. When are you going to record another podcast? A new one is long overdue.

If you have a job. You are already not a failure.

do a trade like hvac or electrician

People dont know that you can make a massive amount of money being one. Best I have seen was $150 per hour, I still wouldn't be one though.