Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Is Tribemaxxing a thing?

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Is it possible to go to distant remote location somewhere in the jungle and get a wife there? Apparently SEAmaxxing is over for sub-Chadlite's, 6'4 tall blonde muscular White men now dominate the streets of the Far East.

But is it possible to go to remote areas of Bolivia, Paraguay, North Africa (the White parts, not Niggerland :feelswhat:), and other areas.

Obviously, the moment one White guy figures this out all others go.

But what if there's a tribe in a remote area where the men are all 5'4 and the toilets are 4'8 and they've never seen a man over 5'7 in their lives before. Where they have around my skin tone and don't even know about the genetically superior White skin's existence. A place in the world where being a measly 6'2 doesn't mean that everyone laughs at your short height, a place where being Black doesn't mean being the most disgusting thing a toilet has ever seen in their life.

Screenshot 20220728 170843

(Screenshot, because every time I try to upload a full picture it fails on this forum, for whatever reason. :blackpill:) This is a South American tribal toilet and while she lives in poverty, she doesn't have Tinder nor does she even know what a "Tinder" is. Is it possible to go Tribemaxxing or will the authorities of the countries which claim their territory deport you if they find out that a random foreigner is trying to integrate into a tribe?

When I read the title, I thought it was going to be about maximizing incel tribalism against all normies. That would be nice.

I don't know about the country itself, but I can easily imagine the tribe elders holding you to a very high standard and if you're there only to fuck a toilet, you won't meet it.

Or maybe a foid will like you only for you to die in agony from an otherwise easily preventable disease right afterwards. Still sounds better than rotting in here, though.

it worked for @FamilyGuy1999

Incel pioneer

You can show us the way brother

It depends. If you're simply unattractive it's one thing, if you are sickly and obviously mentally I'll, then your genetics would just die with you because you're not suitable for reproduction.
Btw, these primitive tribesmen toothmog me. My teeth are crooked.

Is it possible to go to distant remote location somewhere in the jungle and get a wife there? Apparently SEAmaxxing is over for sub-Chadlite's, 6'4 tall blonde muscular White men now dominate the streets of the Far East.

But is it possible to go to remote areas of Bolivia, Paraguay, North Africa (the White parts, not Niggerland :feelswhat:), and other areas.

Obviously, the moment one White guy figures this out all others go.

But what if there's a tribe in a remote area where the men are all 5'4 and the toilets are 4'8 and they've never seen a man over 5'7 in their lives before. Where they have around my skin tone and don't even know about the genetically superior White skin's existence. A place in the world where being a measly 6'2 doesn't mean that everyone laughs at your short height, a place where being Black doesn't mean being the most disgusting thing a toilet has ever seen in their life.

View attachment 643279

(Screenshot, because every time I try to upload a full picture it fails on this forum, for whatever reason. :blackpill:) This is a South American tribal toilet and while she lives in poverty, she doesn't have Tinder nor does she even know what a "Tinder" is. Is it possible to go Tribemaxxing or will the authorities of the countries which claim their territory deport you if they find out that a random foreigner is trying to integrate into a tribe?
You can get away with anything in a third world country.

i predict that tarzanmaxxing is going to become a big part of developing countries' economies in future

:feelsthink: