Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is To Catch a Predator bluepilled?

MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Young Wizard geniuscel
★★★
I've watched some of those videos ,
of NBC's dateline TCAP hosted by Chris Hansen who just lookes like a chad to me ,

Some of those guys were like really dangerous and looking to do bad shit...

But most of them looked like real life losers and marriedcels and incels basically,
Guys who get 0 attention online.

So think about it , you are 40 got nothing exciting in life a girl who is 14 starts texting you, and she looks cute and invites you to her house. Feels like entrapment and they are using girls to get guys to get themselves in trouble with sexting online with an underage girl and then showing up.

The whole scenario is really embarrassing, the whole world gets to see you are a big loser who cant get laid,
And shows you are stupid enough to fall for it.
Also they broadcast your fetishes and perversions to the whole world.

Chads always win

of NBC's dateline TCAP hosted by chris hansen a chad no else ,

But most of them looked like real life losers and marriedcels and incels basically,

So think about it , you are 40 got nothing exciting in life a girl who is 14 starts texting you, and she looks cute and invites you to her house. Feels like entrapment and they are using girls to get guys to get themselves in trouble with sexting online with an underage girl and then showing up.

The whole scenario is really embarrassing, the whole world gets to see you are a big loser who cant get laid,

Chads always win
I like how Chris Hansen gets a little fatter after every episode.

No It is quite funny, Also when the pedo Brings food and the catcher will eat their food while exposing them

hosted by Chris Hansen who just lookes like a chad to me ,
He is not a chad. 6'1 white dude, chadlite in his prime. He looks like a chad because the men who end up on that show are 5'5 on average and usually bald and ugly. Of course the fact that 99% of pedos are short/balding/ugly is a coincidence, it is just the poor personality of those men. If they looked like Chris Hemsworth they would still end up on TCAP looking for jailbait.

of NBC's dateline TCAP hosted by Chris Hansen who just lookes like a chad to me ,

Chads always win
GIGA BLUE PILLED THE CUCKS MAKING THAT SHIT SHOW SHOULD BE BURNED ALIVE ON THE STAKE SLOW ROASTED ALIVE

He is not a chad. 6'1 white dude, chadlite in his prime. He looks like a chad because the men who end up on that show are 5'5 on average and usually bald and ugly. Of course the fact that 99% of pedos are short/balding/ugly is a coincidence, it is just the poor personality of those men. If they looked like Chris Hemsworth they would still end up on TCAP looking for jailbait.
I agree you can end up in TCAP even if you are handsome or a chad.
mental issues is good enough.

But being lonely is also something that can pressure you to online chatting with girls and wanting to meet them to experience sex like a chad.

GIGA BLUE PILLED THE CUCKS MAKING THAT SHIT SHOW SHOULD BE BURNED ALIVE ON THE STAKE SLOW ROASTED ALIVE
Well it is NBC I guess it was pretty dumb of me to ask if it was bp

Of course the fact that 99% of pedos are short/balding/ugly is a coincidence, it is just the poor personality of those men. If they looked like Chris Hemsworth they would still end up on TCAP looking for jailbait.

Age cucks should be burned alive

I agree you can end up in TCAP even if you are handsome or a chad.
mental issues is good enough.

But being lonely is also something that can pressure you to online chatting with girls and wanting to meet them to experience sex like a chad.
I was being sarcastic. Nobody that looks like Chris Hemsworth would ever be caught on TCAP. Give me one news link to a chad pedofile.

Chads always win
You got to respect your countries laws regardless

“Have a seat, how dare you desire a prime young virgin!”

Fuck Chris Hansen and Jew owned NBC

yes, it is a show only for whiteknights and agecucks

'oh no protect muh precious young sluts from lonely men'

normie trash

normie trash

Meanwhile that same daughter is shaking her ass on Instagram and will have an OF day 1 at 18

I agree that a lot of the men on there were just lonely enough to "bend the rules"... but unfortunately you can't really bend the age of consent rule. It pretty much snaps right away, lol

In some places you get Romeo and Juliet laws and some places go easier on you if the girl wasn't REALLY young. But... I'd still say most of the time it "snaps"!

I do agree though that many guys would just rationalise "I don't get opportunities like this often and I'd regret it if I didn't go for it". Which is a lot more acceptable to society if the girl is 18 as opposed to 14, even if the guy is 40.

Literally commented on my first post.

I agree that a lot of the men on there were just lonely enough to "bend the rules"... but unfortunately you can't really bend the age of consent rule. It pretty much snaps right away, lol

In some places you get Romeo and Juliet laws and some places go easier on you if the girl wasn't REALLY young. But... I'd still say most of the time it "snaps"!

I do agree though that many guys would just rationalise "I don't get opportunities like this often and I'd regret it if I didn't go for it". Which is a lot more acceptable to society if the girl is 18 as opposed to 14, even if the guy is 40.
They go after the lonely ugly men though if a 25 year old chad had sex with a 13 year old foid she wouldnt tell her parents or police.

Meanwhile that same daughter is shaking her ass on Instagram and will have an OF day 1 at 18
"I aM bEiNg SeXuALiZeD":foidSoy:

YOU ARE PART OF THE REASON YOU ARE BEING SEXUALIZED YOU FUCKING PIECE OF HUMAN GARBAGE TOILET:lasereyes:

Idk whats worse, this or an actual foid who lies about being 18 and tries to accuse you of rape

Idk whats worse, this or an actual foid who lies about being 18 and tries to accuse you of rape
The different ways a foid can screw any man over are endless

Age cucks should be burned alive
“Have a seat, how dare you desire a prime young virgin!”

Fuck Chris Hansen and Jew owned NBC

normie trash

They go after the lonely ugly men though if a 25 year old chad had sex with a 13 year old foid she wouldnt tell her parents or police.
There is no JB. Well, there is one, but she never talked to him. If a chad fell for it, he'd still get caught, but they might not air it because he's good-looking and foids would love-bomb him in jail and write complaint letters to the network.

Chris Hansen is an agecuck piece of crap.

Wanting to fuck teen foids is normal but late teens is more acceptable so a lot them are just incels or failed normies in dead bedrooms and shit that are desperate.

There was this 20 year old pedo that was catched by a pred hunter and all the comments were sympathising because he was attractive, even saying the girl would be "lucky"

All those who were caught are just idiots. If you really want a young teen, just befriend her first and tell her that you want friendship. It will get all the predator hunters off your back, Once you met her in person and verified that she is legit, you can start your moves. Off course in video games only, I'm a law-abiding citizen.

Half of these "pedos" are just desperate incels who want to fuck anything. Feel bad for them.

Hansen is just getting cheap publicity like that.

All those who were caught are just idiots. If you really want a young teen, just befriend her first and tell her that you want friendship. It will get all the predator hunters off your back, Once you met her in person and verified that she is legit, you can start your moves. Off course in video games only, I'm a law-abiding citizen.
I'll keep an eye on you.

Chads always win
Ouch

Almost every guy caught in those stings wasn't a true pedophile plus nearly 100% of them were experiencing inceldom.

Almost every guy caught in those stings wasn't a true pedophile plus nearly 100% of them were experiencing inceldom.
All men are pedos given the right oppertunity.
You really think your dad would say no to a hot 15 year old naked foid naked infront of him?

All men are pedos given the right oppertunity.
You really think your dad would say no to a hot 15 year old naked foid naked infront of him?

15 year old is not pre-pubescent.

He eats the predator
south park cartman GIF