Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is Tinder any good?

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★
I don't talk to anybody irl, especially women and am considering using tinder to ever so slightly increase my chances. My mother once told me I should do it and maybe I shall find somebody

nope, the toilets reject 95% of men on there, can't find the screenshot

tinder isnt worth it if youre sub7. itll only ruin your mental more. try it and see what happens...

if u were genuine when u registered here then it's worthless. if ur a fakecel or chadcel have fun.

Tinder is great for chadfishing, quite a fun activity, still waiting for the god of chadfishing @abuincelalaustrali to teach me his ways of getting around the verification system, regardless even without verification you can still chadfish dumb foids.

Nope. Pointless for anyone who is ugly since the premise of tinder is dating based on looks since you see a face first before learning anything about the person and whores want the same type of chads.

Just have a good bio bro

Be sure to pay for the premier version bro

Someone find him the blackpill stats for Tinder

It's a huge pile of shit, done that so many times. Chad + NT only. Tinder is a huge cringe compilation consisting entitled rich blondes who look similar to eachother with the same traveling, dog, wine, yapping master shit, tattooed and pierced whores, single mothers looking for educated cuck provider and other arrogant pieces of shit.