Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill is Tim Pool really that ugly? (it's over for baldcels)

frustratedhapa

frustratedhapa

spider on the ceiling watching you masturbate
★★★★
I was watching a Tim Pool video on youtube and I was wondering "why the fuck does he always wear a beanie? is he bald?" so I googled "Tim Pool Bald" and found this photo:

I was sitting on the couch in the living room on my laptop and my sister walked behind me and saw this picture of him on my screen and she jumped back as if she's scared or startled, and said "EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

I asked "what's the problem?" and she said "I didn't expect to see that thing on your screen". And I said "you mean Tim Pool?". She said "I don't know what his name is, but he's gross". I said "what's wrong with him?" and she said "just look at him!" and I said "I am looking but I don't see a problem" and she said "If you can't see it then I dont know what to tell you but I got startled when I saw his photo and literally felt a chill go down my spine and was overcome by nausea for a minute" and she walked away giggling. And I yelled "if you think he's ugly then what am I?". And she yelled back from down the hall "you're a hottie!" sarcastically. I got up and followed her and said "for real, what do you think about me? am I that ugly?" and she said "no, you're not". And I said "You don't have to lie to me. If tim pool, who is average looking, made you have such a strong visceral reaction, then I must elicit an even worse reaction in women". And she said "you're so paranoid. this has nothing to do with you. you're fine looking." And I said "you're my sister so of course you're saying that but other women probably feel the same way when they see my face for the first time". Then she got annoyed and said "oh my god, shut up already" and she walked away.

I know he's bald, but is he really that ugly? His face looks okay to me. He doesn't have any ugly features or deformities. I rate him a 5/10. He could be a 6/10 if he lost some weight to debloat his chubby face and got some hair transplants.

Last edited:
He's fine looking but the baldness kills it for him. If he lost weight and had hair he'd be a 7. As it stands he's about a 3 or 4.

Kind of like the same situation I'm in if I'm being completely honest.

He's fine looking but the baldness kills it for him. If he lost weight and had hair he'd be a 7. As it stands he's about a 3 or 4.

Kind of like the same situation I'm in if I'm being completely honest.
have you tried shaving your head and getting jacked? i've noticed some bald guys with muscles can get women.

He used to be thin with more hair.

Dude is recessed as fuck and looks like a typical soyfag.

3-3.5/10 for lacking tons of bones. Weak as fuck chin, shit maxila, no jaw, small thin mouth, plithirum too long.

He also appears to have a shit tier frame as well.

He could pass as a FtM :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Mogs me to fucking death. He doesn't have any asymmetrical features or deformities. He just needs hair

Mogs me at looking manly

Dude is recessed as fuck and looks like a typical soyfag.

3-3.5/10 for lacking tons of bones. Weak as fuck chin, shit maxila, no jaw, small thin mouth, plithirum too long.

He also appears to have a shit tier frame as well.

He could pass as a FtM :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

oh i guess i'm not that good at rating because I thought he was okay looking

I was watching a Tim Pool video on youtube and I was wondering "why the fuck does he always wear a beanie? is he bald?" so I googled "Tim Pool Bald" and found this photo:

View attachment 208774

I was sitting on the couch in the living room on my laptop and my sister walked behind me and saw this picture of him on my screen and she jumped back as if she's scared or startled, and said "EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

I asked "what's the problem?" and she said "I didn't expect to see that thing on your screen". And I said "you mean Tim Pool?". She said "I don't know what his name is, but he's gross". I said "what's wrong with him?" and she said "just look at him!" and I said "I am looking but I don't see a problem" and she said "If you can't see it then I dont know what to tell you but I got startled when I saw his photo and literally felt a chill go down my spine and was overcome by nausea for a minute" and she walked away giggling. And I yelled "if you think he's ugly then what am I?". And she yelled back from down the hall "you're a hottie!" sarcastically. I got up and followed her and said "for real, what do you think about me? am I that ugly?" and she said "no, you're not". And I said "You don't have to lie to me. If tim pool, who is average looking, made you have such a strong visceral reaction, then I must elicit an even worse reaction in women". And she said "you're so paranoid. this has nothing to do with you. you're fine looking." And I said "you're my sister so of course you're saying that but other women probably feel the same way when they see my face for the first time". Then she got annoyed and said "oh my god, shut up already" and she walked away.

I know he's bald, but is he really that ugly? His face looks okay to me. He doesn't have any ugly features or deformities. I rate him a 5/10. He could be a 6/10 if he lost some weight to debloat his chubby face and got some hair transplants.
Massive Cope

He's a 4/10 with hair

Also Tim is a giga truecel. His podcast fantasy world is just a cope.

have you tried shaving your head and getting jacked? i've noticed some bald guys with muscles can get women.
Yeah I shave my head and also got a hair tattoo. This is what my head looks like.
SMPCEL

I'm working on gymmaxxing and moneymaxxing right now.

and she said "If you can't see it then I dont know what to tell you but I got startled when I saw his photo and literally felt a chill go down my spine and was overcome by nausea for a minute"
Jesus, for a freaking picture on a screen. Only females :feelskek:

(BTW round babyface, beady eyes, no angularity whatsoever, awful upper third, awful hair...yes he's ugly)

Over as fuck for him.

It's the deathnic stare.

He is not attractive. Attractiveness is all what counts to have a healthy relationship with a toilet.

Once man is not attractive it does not matter much if he is 6/10 or 4/10.

I rate him 4.5/10.

Over for a moonface.

So that's why the nigga's always wearing a hat.

yeah,he is pretty ugly but he is just slightly below average.it's over if you are sub 8

Remember baldness= instant -4 SMV points.Even true Chads are severely affected