Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is this YouTube Short Accurate?

Man he got fat. You almost never see that when it comes to famous Internet men. I wonder if he's battling something privately.

Yes, very true.
Goes to show that men can truly love a girl, for who she is.

This happened to me recently - McDonald cashier looked like heaven and I didn’t give a fuck about her job

Most fast food cashiers are rude af but i don't care as long as they dont spit in my food tbh

The idea of the "mcdonalds cashier" is attractive because it seems way easier to potentially form a relationship with a girl that has to work at something like mcdonalds but they all want chad anyway

Man he got fat. You almost never see that when it comes to famous Internet men. I wonder if he's battling something privately.
I could be wrong but I think part of the weight gain might be because he has been getting into boxing and doing those internet celebrity fights. He might have gained some of it as a weight requirement for his boxing matches.

I could be wrong but I think part of the weight gain might be because he has been getting into boxing and doing those internet celebrity fights. He might have gained some of it as a weight requirement for his boxing matches.
I was partially wrong. He did do the internet boxing shit but the weight gain was just because he is a lazy fatass. That tracks honestly because his content is just as lazy. He is recycling the same old shitty "le sigma face" meme over and over again.

Didn’t he leave youtube