Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Is this what the females of cucktears consider "humour"...?

Landwhale posted that crap to get validation.

Women can't be funny lmao.

Just be funny, teehee

These foids are incoherent attention starved whores that need to be gunned down in the streets by a hERo.

kind of amazing how obsessed some of these femoids are with us, like posting everyday about us level of obsessed.

kind of amazing how obsessed some of these femoids are with us, like posting everyday about us level of obsessed.
If only that would translate into our sex lives, our only attainable attention from foids is sustained hatred.

This is what females in general consider humor

If only that would translate into our sex lives, our only attainable attention from foids is sustained hatred.

i think secretly some of them want to hate fuck us, can only explain the level of obsessions they have with incels, thinking about us every day like incel groupies

yes cope.

i think secretly some of them want to hate fuck us, can only explain the level of obsessions they have with incels, thinking about us every day like incel groupies

yes cope.
If they want to hate fuck us, I'd be inclined to grant them that experience as there is no other way I could possibly have sex. Their obsession is moreover an obsessive hatred that wouldn't turn out lustful, as nice as that would've been.

Female humor, at least mainstream humor, is basically "tee hee because women" or "look at how stupid men are!" We know that women have access to social lives much more easily than men, how badly did she come up short to waste her time here? At least the reporters are making shekels for this.

"My vagina has 500,000 miles" wow you sure showed us right there, haha XD! HA!
Just take a moment to realize she is going to be a mother of a child ( I hope she miscarries ).

FUCKING hell how obessed are they with us