Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is this what high schoolers are up to these days?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-

Damn, I really was a loser. When did we get so shameless? I'm fucking sick of this world.

Yeah, shit's fucking fucked.
Btw we really need clown world smilies on this site.

This video made me feel like roping tbh.

What is happening man?

Good thing Im not in hs anymore

Holy fuck this is actual suicide fuel. I feel like an actual loser now.

Something something abstinence only sex ed doesn't work

4:41 and 4:55 are based and blackpilled

Just LOL at the asian incel at 4:41.

QNrvHE7N_400x400.jpg

Pass the rope buddy boyos
My formative years are over, i will never be a happy fulfilled teen like them

Something something abstinence only sex ed doesn't work
Been working for me like a charm!
In fact, I've never even seen a vagina in person. Guess I'm just blessed

Couldn't even make it halfway through, western society is fucked

What a degenerate multiracial jungle

Further reason to off myself

I don't even know if I want to watch this

This is atrocious.

"I had sex in front of my mom" bitch what?

3:50

"what's the freakiest thing you've ever done?"
"umm... fucking's normal so that's not freaky..."
"yeah... yeah"
"so I sucked dick in a pool bathroom"

6:39

"I fucked a dude in a hot tub"
"that's normal..."

:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels: "normal":feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

go eh

Last edited:
High schoolers are fucking zombies these days, can't even speak.

High schoolers are fucking zombies these days, can't even speak.
Absolutely correct. Most these days don't even have the mental horsepower to read a chapter book.

Those dudes better pray to Jehova that my boy Nordy at 4:55 never gets his hands on a semi-automatic.

everyone age 13 to 26 should be put in death camps tbh

Their parents are proud of this shit too.

Nordy is literally me in highschool but I had even worse skin and was even more autistic. I was the nice, but ugly kid that all the guys picked on and all the girls ignored.

Sometimes I really realize how lucky I was to go to an upper class HS where there weren't ghetto skanks and degenerate niggers muking it up.

Absolutely correct. Most these days don't even have the mental horsepower to read a chapter book.

This ffs. I swear, we’re like 2 generations away from having to teach high school in phonics.

Filthy normies with easy lives. This planet needs more hERoes

When I was in HS I failed my freshman year because when my mom dropped me off, I hid in the bathroom until lunch time and then hurried and sat at the darkest, loneliest corner of the library, looking out the window at all the other students with their boyfriends/girlfriends/friends. After lunch, went to math class and failed. Then went to my computer class and typed up meaningless shit all hour and then waited for my mom to pick me up. Went home. Cried. Repeat. I ended up graduating a day before I turned 21. Sad shit.

This is what it was like for me in high school, on the fucking bat, and the people act and look the exact same too. Just to sit back and rot on Counter-Strike every day while my peers had fun. Fuck those people, they hated me for absolutely no good reason, and they were all wiggers. The women disgusted me the most and I wanted to brutally beat all of them to a pulp.
Sometimes I really realize how lucky I was to go to an upper class HS where there weren't ghetto skanks and degenerate niggers muking it up.
I went to an upper-middle class high school and it was full of people like this. They all used their parents' money to abuse Xanax and other stupid faggy prescription drugs and act like stupid fucking illiterate ghetto buffoons. There was a kid in my school who drove a Lamborghini Gallardo and one drove an Audi R8. They were probably rented, though.

Last edited:
endless sex, taking it in the ass, and coke... their degeneracy is through the roof

Those are the kind of haircuts tards would have a few decades back.

That's really hard to find

10:05 - 7 GUYS, 1 NIGHT, serious shit

Seeing highschoolers makes me wanna rope.
JFL the asian males are probably incels.

After chadfishing on yellow (JB version of Tinder, btw it's fine cos I'm underage anyway), all of the girls just want to be dominated by Chad even though they say they're good and stuff. I have asked what a 13 had done (not cos I'm a nonce, for science unironically) and she said she went skinny dipping with 3 boys and sat on their laps in the water and made out or whatever. This is a 12 or 13 year old ffs it's disgusting.

Well deserved suicide fuel warning.

This is what I'm missing out on, and absolutely nothing I do will stop me from missing out on it. Why is life so cruel?

Why is life so cruel?
Because you lost the genetic lottery. Statistically you are more likely to not be incel than be incel but you still "fucked up".
50% to be born female and be a god amongst cucks.
If that fails 30% to be born Chad or at least elevate yourself to chad-status with looksmaxxing.
It's over.

Because you lost the genetic lottery.
Well, I didn't quite lose it as bad as some guys here, but my 'tism and subpar looks fucked me over badly.

It doesn't even matter if I didn't turn out quite as badly as other guys though, because even normal men are being cucked or are incels themselves. Basically, if you aren't part of a small elite of men, it's fucking over.

If that fails 30% to be born Chad or at least elevate yourself to chad-status with looksmaxxing.
It's over.
I'm trying, really hard. In fact, my entire life is just dedicated to looksmaxxing simply because of how much I hate being an incel. I went from hideously ugly to being a low tier normie so far.

It's still over though, until I've looksmaxxed enough to be chadlite.

Yes.

Sex by 13
Chocked out and throatfucked by 14
Anal by 15
Thoroughly used up public property cum receptacle by 16

It's still over though, until I've looksmaxxed enough to be chadlite.
If looksmaxxing from hideously ugly to chadlite is even a possibility I seriously doubt either your inceldom, or your ability to rate attractiveness.
May I ask what height you are? Also ethnicity?

If looksmaxxing from hideously ugly to chadlite is even a possibility I seriously doubt either your inceldom, or your ability to rate attractiveness.
May I ask what height you are? Also ethnicity?
You can doubt my inceldom all you want, but it will never change the fact that I have had zero sexual experience and will never get back my formative years. We're all here for the same reason. Although I do admit that my ethnicity and height are in my favor, I'm white and stand at 5' 10" as to date.

I think what was holding me back the most was my 'tism and my lack of caring for me and my healthy development, along with grooming. If I was mewing from day 1, socialized all the time, and actually took care of myself growing up, I might not have ended up how I am today. What's currently holding me back is my skin quality and terrible facial development.