Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is this what happens when Chad goes to the grocery store?

G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
/Pretends he's Chad/

I can't even line up at the grocery store without old Becky flirting with me from behind the checkout line... And when I get to the cashier, that airhead Stacy has to talk to me.

I mean really just cash me out. I have no time for those two. I already have 365 women lined up...

Ugh it sucks to be Chad... :(

/Back to reality/

You forgot the part how the foid cashier gives him something for free just because he’s good looking and how he uses one of his gfs credit cards to pay for food (he doesn’t pay for anything himself)

You forgot the part how the foid cashier gives him something for free just because he’s good looking and how he uses one of his gfs credit cards to pay for food (he doesn’t pay for anything himself)
That's the way soyciety is set up now, rosties betabux chads, and all other men betabux rosties indirectly or directly by paying taxes or simping, that's why basedcels use crypto and cash to evade taxes.

That's the way soyciety is set up now, rosties betabux chads, and all other men betabux rosties indirectly or directly by paying taxes or simping, that's why basedcels use crypto and cash to evade taxes.
that's why males should embrace NEETdom and give the middle finger to soyciety.

that's why males should embrace NEETdom and give the middle finger to soyciety.
That's a good solution, but we should also find ways to get tax free money from cucks and rosties to cope in luxury.