Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this the only men's support group in existence?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Other than MGTOW which still contains a lot posturing BS (bruh i could get teen pussy if i wanted even at age 40)

Not really. There seem to be a lot of toxic users. But it beats Reddit at least.

theres PUA forum

I wouldn't consider this a support forum. It's more like a place to vent

There are a few others but they're rare.
Hardly anyone gives a shit about men's issues nowadays, unfortunately.

Return of Kings
MRA

I just don't think the users on this forum want to see others succeed

That's because if you can succeed then this place wasn't for you and you shouldn't shove it in others faces as many do.

This isn't suppoet group tho
Most ppl generally despise each other here. Dont even get me started on stupid "I am the truest incel" debates.

That's because if you can succeed then this place wasn't for you and you shouldn't shove it in others faces as many do.
Many here have given up and they are still young so I don't agree with what you're saying

cucktears detected
No. Cucktears is also toxic, but for different reasons. They make light of the inablity of a lot of young to find sexual release.

The problem with this site is that it infects you with lookism mind viruses, promotes extreme violence, and general defeatism (it's over).

Most ppl generally despise each other here. Dont even get me started on stupid "I am the truest incel" debates.
Exactly.

nah, there are a few. but this is definitely the best one.

i wouldn't say most people despise each other here tbh

despise isn't the word I would use

There's no support in here.

This is mostly a venting forum. We're beyond salvation (at least those of us who are truly ugly)

There's no support in here.

This is mostly a venting forum. We're beyond salvation (at least those of us who are truly ugly)
Me. I'm a 2/10 truecel.