Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Is this the end of blackpill content?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
With the latest shooting and blackpill channels being deleted it feels like this is the end of the road for blackpill content on youtube

It already seemed that blackpill content on youtube was already dying out anyways it seems like this is the end.

they are preparing for the next stage of the female dominated world, i hope we all die from climate change before then

might be tbh. tho light and medium tier blackpills are more or less self evident now due to Tik Tok but heavy blackpill content(dog pill etc) is dead(like this site).

they are preparing for the next stage of the female dominated world, i hope we all die from climate change before then
Bought single-use plastic bags to do my part for climate change. Gonna throw them away after using them once.

A idea never die it always resonates for eternity even if it's low even more blackpill that is pure truth, statistics, examples on media
might be tbh. tho light and medium tier blackpills are more or less self evident now due to Tik Tok but heavy blackpill content(dog pill etc) is dead(like this site).
Tiktok is so fucking suifuel

I don't think the blackpill:blackpill:/ the identity of incels will be around in 10 - 15 years time. I think it will be purged out of existence or it will evolve into something new. I think one day we'll look back and this place will be a memory. :feelsbadman:

I don't think the blackpill:blackpill:/ the identity of incels will be around in 10 - 15 years time. I think it will be purged out of existence or it will evolve into something new. I think one day we'll look back and this place will be a memory. :feelsbadman:

you're wrong. they cant just sweep this problem under the rug. the blackpill is here to stay. trust me on that. big tech will do its best to censer and delete (like they did to me) but in the end you cant kill an idea or an emotion or a reality.-

Who cares? I never watched blackpill content on yt.
Women behavior irl is the biggest blackpill content out there.

They will probably ban IncelTV and then the rest of blackpill channels.

Jfl that r/incelexit got banned. Their whole thing was about deradicalizing incels but since the shooter used it they banned it jfl. Soys are trying to banish the word incel from the face of the earth

IncelTear still up though just lol

you're wrong. they cant just sweep this problem under the rug. the blackpill is here to stay. trust me on that. big tech will do its best to censer and delete (like they did to me) but in the end you cant kill an idea or an emotion or a reality.-
based and truthpilled :smonk:

I always admired Russia's scorched earth policy.

I have saved up a lot. Will buy scrap tyres and pile it up to burn.

My Suzuki gsxr burns oil and I keep adding more and redline it. Setting fire to random stuff gives me some kinda calming effect. For sure I will burn all of my savings. To make this world a lot worse environmentally before I rope.

And of course, I respect woman.

Bought single-use plastic bags to do my part for climate change. Gonna throw them away after using them once.
Don't forget to throw the car batteries into the sea. And some straws for turtles

Throwing Car Batteries Into the Ocean | Know Your Meme

Who cares? I never watched blackpill content on yt.
Women behavior irl is the biggest blackpill content out there.
Dunno about you but most incels dont really get to watch womens behaviours irl because they dont even interact with them at all or even really go near them.

Dunno about you but most incels dont really get to watch womens behaviours irl because they dont even interact with them at all or even really go near them.
the overwhelming majority of incels would never admit that they are incels, they just cope until they die from alcohol/drug abuse, suicide or heart failure from too much cortisol over their lifetime

I basically see this at work or in public.

the overwhelming majority of incels would never admit that they are incels, they just cope until they die from alcohol/drug abuse, suicide or heart failure from too much cortisol over their lifetime
well i mean even if you admit it you will still go down tha path, its inveitable
I basically see this at work or in public.
do yo have a good job, i said fuck work 3 years ago, id rather go prison for selling drugs or kidnapping some richfag before i submit myself to wageslavery again

It will be hard to enforce a total ban unless countries go China style. I just think the blackpill will become more obscure like in 2017 after the ban of r/incels. After inceldom falls out of the public eye, our communities will flourish again.

lol its not just blackpill, anything conservative has been heavily restricted for years. Heck, anything you search on youtube has been heavily changed over the years

ever realise why you keep getting a shitty search return compared to years ago? theres a reason for that.

no climate change for your face, race and height

They want to shut us down in any way the possibly can, and meanwhile alt-tech allows such content, they practically have no userbase such as bitchute.
We are hopeless in these times of mass censorship.

Dont know about you but I work with foids the last year and its suifuel. Also I have had normie friends and been to parties and such. :feelsrope:

Dont know about you but I work with foids the last year and its suifuel. Also I have had normie friends and been to parties and such. :feelsrope:
Show yourself out then fakecel fag

Foids blackpill men, it can never truly cease to exist