Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is this site legit?

2Headpats4You

2Headpats4You

Recruit
★★
Link: http://pharmap2j2konfyr.onion/potassium-cyanide.html

I know cyanolabs is a scam but I found this site on the dark web and they appear to sell lethal cyanide.
I consider buying some to kms with but I'm not very smart.
The onion tor browser is needed to access it.
I request answers and preferrably proof.

No one will click on it.

The link doesn’t lead anywhere.

Cyanide would be a pretty shitty painful death
If anything , carbon monoxide poisoning is pretty easy and you just need formic acid and sulphuric acid

Taking cyanide makes for a shit death. Just get a helium tank and a breathing mask. Pretty sure it even works with CO2.

Cyanide is pretty painful if I remember correctly.

Are you serious about killing yourself??

I'm dead serious.
I'm also asking. I can buy 0.5 L of each and have them (likely) delivered before the 2 month aniversary of when I tried and should have died. (See my first post ever)
The concentration is 85% of formic acid and 37% of sulphuric acid.

I'm dead serious.
I'm also asking. I can buy 0.5 L of each and have them (likely) delivered before the 2 month aniversary of when I tried and should have died. (See my first post ever)
The concentration is 85% of formic acid and 37% of sulphuric acid.
I dont want a brocel die because of me :(

Taking cyanide makes for a shit death. Just get a helium tank and a breathing mask. Pretty sure it even works with CO2.
I doubt CO2 would work as well. Breathing distress is triggered with blood CO2 levels. So I bet it would feel as if you were drawning. Helium or nitrogen would likely be painless, as you would pass out quicker.

Last edited: