Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this site back to normal?

ballistictesticles

ballistictesticles

My eyes.
★★
Had to deal with some problems for the past few days. What happened? At one point I couldn't access the site for about 1-2 days, then when it comes back I see some users posting a prepubescent kid photo saying that he was the one who DDoS this site :feelshaha:

long story short, some kid pays for a site or something to ddos us and soyjak.party. he boasts about it on r/IncelTear and made a twitter account to boast about it. users go through his post history and probably other things and find out who he is.

dude gets doxxed, denies it at first, but then gets scared. writes an apology letter and now everything should be back to normal.

Stefan Wenzke,

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB6RdERevUQ

long story short, some kid pays for a site or something to ddos us and soyjak.party. he boasts about it on r/IncelTear and made a twitter account to boast about it. users go through his post history and probably other things and find out who he is.

dude gets doxxed, denies it at first, but then gets scared. writes an apology letter and now everything should be back to normal.

Stefan Wenzke,

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB6RdERevUQ

he was acting so tough, too :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

if you want to read more about it, just check out the pinned thread on ID

Not sure it has conked out a few times already so wouldn't count on it.