Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Is this setup for a home gym good?

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
I’m getting
rogue adjustable dumbbells
Plates
Pull-down & low row plate loaded pulley machine
Pull up bar
Adjustable bench

Pretty much all I need, no power rack or barbell tho. Main reason is because I can’t barbell squat / conventional deadlift properly because of my HIP GENETIC. So I will just use dumbbells for alternative exercises like RDL & goblet squat. Might get them later down the line so I can barbell bench again.

no squat rack?

No I can’t squat properly. Tried to reach proper depth for 1.5 years no success.
same man

my body isnt made to squat, everything hurts

i also got abnormally long arms for my height so bench pressing is a hell too

deadlifts are my only flex

No who the fuck puts machines and plates in his home.

same man

my body isnt made to squat, everything hurts

i also got abnormally long arms for my height so bench pressing is a hell too

deadlifts are my only flex
Same bench was always terrible for me. My best lift would be sumo deadlift because of my long arms ( I can’t conventional properly at all cause of hips again ). I still have issues with sumo tho it’s retarded, I have given up with squat & deadlift now.

What is your best deadlift?

What is your best deadlift?
im still a beginner and fairly skinny, my pr is 140kg, i tried 150 but the fucking bar slipped out of my hand lasts second, was pure lack of grip strenght

been doing farmers walk to up it

hbu bro?

im still a beginner and fairly skinny, my pr is 140kg, i tried 150 but the fucking bar slipped out of my hand lasts second, was pure lack of grip strenght

been doing farmers walk to up it

hbu bro?
I did 170 kg sumo last year at RPE 8. I estimate my max would have been 190ish. This was after an injury as well so I didn’t have too much training in the lift. I was around 92kg so it was decent enough.

Now I don’t give a shit about strength I’ll just be doing RDLs since it’s easier for me to do.

I did 170 kg sumo last year at RPE 8. I estimate my max would have been 190ish. This was after an injury as well so I didn’t have too much training in the lift. I was around 92kg so it was decent enough.

Now I don’t give a shit about strength I’ll just be doing RDLs since it’s easier for me to do.
sumo :feelshaha:

jfl ofc

rdl with barbell is really chill for hammies

sumo :feelshaha:

jfl ofc

rdl with barbell is really chill for hammies
I think ppl who shit on sumo are somewhat retarded. The whole discussion gives me brain rot and I hate seeing it, esp when you have people shitting on guys who pull 600-700 lbs sumo.

At the end of the day to me, it’s legal in powerlifting so it’s not “cheating” & it’s not going to make it super easy if you do it. It ultimately depends on leverages.

BULGARIAN SPLIT SQUATS UNTIL TOTAL NORMIE FREEZING DEATH

Add a kettlebell and it's a solid home gym