Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Is this reddit comment true? Are you guys BULLIES?

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-

HOW DARE YOU GUYS BULLY SOMEONE!

"On every sub"

People here don't use reddit

dn rd cus IT

kek when i go to inceltears they have to censor posts they take from this forum, but we de superior chads just link them or print.

kek when i go to inceltears they have to censor posts they take from this forum, but we de superior chads just link them or print.

Yeah I noticed that. They can't even show our usernames which is hilarious. They also censor the word "nigger" and "faggot"

JFL at listening to the soys on reddit :lul: :lul: :lul:

When bullies complain about bullying pewpew.
Tenor 5

Can't handle it, bitch? Stop insulting internet virgins and do something productive things in your spare time, as it is quite clear that you have nothing better to do with your life.

Eat shit and die pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

Gotta admit, I do tend to bully my dick while looking at hentai. :feelsEhh:

Only if you’re GrAY

To quote those cuckolds, "r/thathappened :soy:"

Yeah I noticed that. They can't even show our usernames which is hilarious. They also censor the word "nigger" and "faggot"
why they censor the names?

Sounds like a brilliant plan for deflecting accusations. "No officer, I don't have CP on my computer. That's just a gay incel op to discredit me. Hahaha, we all hate those incels, right? They do this to everybody they disagree with."

Finding a retard at CuckTears is like finding fish in the ocean
full

"Oh no the outcasts of society are acting up, better participate in victim blaming to get that under control". Reddit's hatred for ugly men almost never ceases to amaze me. How can you harbor so much hatred for someone over something they can't control and didn't choose. Yet we're the bullies not them.

We bully each other more than we do other groups.

Yes it is more like the normies gaslight the victims.

Gaslight: to manipulate the sufferer into self doubt. aka victim blaming. aka bullying.

society is made by bullies, based in power and domination, in lustful pursuit of empowering ways to subjugate certain types of social groups that dont fit the contract, so they can made a strawman so they can call bad and "Evil" so they feel and appear clean to the cattle, so nothing new, no surprising news in March, no 9/11 type of revelation

Some policy to prevent getting sued? Maybe they think we'll use getting mentioned as a badge of honour?
yes make sense. Maybe too because they don't want some user from here getting famous and been followed by reddit people?

yes make sense. Maybe too because they don't want some user from here getting famous and been followed by reddit people?
Those that don't speak up as they know better than to on there, being drawn to someone that consistently delivers like a Charlie Manson.

I wanna bully some femcel pussy tbh

:soy::soy::soy: "Help, I am being bullied by those toxic inkwells".

“they’re not use to being”

Ah, another fuckwit who has never learned the English language.

If they feel so harassed and bullied by the opinion of .co users maybe they shouldn't visit that site.

It isn't like they have to go to school or so everyday

"Why can't they just let us make fun of, bully and wish death and violence upon them, without lashing out and fighting back it's unfair"

Where’s this Ghey Fags thread on boots?
:feelskek:

If someone is doing this to this user, one has to ask, what did this user do to instigate this? What did this redditor post about this incel? What was taken out of context? Did this redditor post something paedophilic in the past? Interesting questions that need answering.

HOW DARE YOU GUYS BULLY SOMEONE!

Tbh interacting with this retards is low iq I never even bother reading their shit reddit and I don't care what they say or think about me it really makes no difference to me does it. If they wanna be obsessed about me and others in this forum then that's their issue not mine.

Most of us aren’t tall enough to be bullies.

besides, if we were, girls would like us lol

I've got some lunatic calling me a pedophile on every sub I post

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: