Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is this one of the most brutal JBW?

Vyn

Vyn

I was born and my life was over
★★★★★
Thank you for posting this video OP. We almost went another day without this video getting posted on thr forum. Thank you for resolving that.

Jbb is honestly more brutal. Ugly but tall niggers are increasingly due to media halo fucking beautiful nordic and slavic stacies while white normies and even chads have to settle for some gook whores who will give them an incel son. Its all going according to ((their)) plan

Jbb is honestly more brutal. Ugly but tall niggers are increasingly due to media halo fucking beautiful nordic and slavic stacies while white normies and even chads have to settle for some gook whores who will give them an incel son. Its all going according to ((their)) plan
Fantasy, jbb is nonsense

Mang stop posting this for the billionth time. At this point I'm convinced the more this keeps getting reposted this is a psy-op to put ricecels on suicide watch :feelskek:

Mang stop posting this for the billionth time. At this point I'm convinced the more this keeps getting reposted this is a psy-op to put ricecels on suicide watch :feelskek:

Thank you for posting this video OP. We almost went another day without this video getting posted on thr forum. Thank you for resolving that.
Sorry I should look at the forum before posting

jfl

JBT is the most brutal pill of them all
Screenshot 2024 07 08 095812

this is just be chad more than jbw

Tall LTN>Manlet (5'5>) Chad
True but a real chad would be tall or average height

The 5’5 chads life would probably still be decent though nothing near as bad as the people on here

True but a real chad would be tall or average height

The 5’5 chads life would probably still be decent though nothing near as bad as the people on here
Ofc a 5'5 Chad wouldn't be an incel, but a tall average looking man will still outslay him. I agree about the first line, but would you consider 5'7 manlet? Since Tom cruise is that height

Ofc a 5'5 Chad wouldn't be an incel, but a tall average looking man will still outslay him. I agree about the first line, but would you consider 5'7 manlet? Since Tom cruise is that height
Yh 5’7 is definitely manlet Im around that height in the uk and most men are taller then me
Cruise is just an outlier most chads are around 5’10 and above

The tall guy would live a more well rounded life then the manlet chad

He would be able to get pussy and have respect from men

The 5’5 guy would get pussy still but wouldnt be respected as much
he would still be better off in life then an incel but alot of men would probably treat him with jealousy because of his face

Yh 5’7 is definitely manlet Im around that height in the uk and most men are taller then me
Cruise is just an outlier most chads are around 5’10 and above

The tall guy would live a more well rounded life then the manlet chad

He would be able to get pussy and have respect from men

The 5’5 guy would get pussy still but wouldnt be respected as much
he would still be better off in life then an incel but alot of men would probably treat him with jealousy because of his face
I completely agree, based opinion

JBW is LAW
that guy would easily be considered a 4/10, but there, Asian foids would throw themselves to suck his dick for hours all because he's an average sized white.
Geomaxxing proves that JBW is LAW

JBW is LAW
that guy would easily be considered a 4/10, but there, Asian foids would throw themselves to suck his dick for hours all because he's an average sized white.
Geomaxxing proves that JBW is LAW
Real, being the average white dude in Asia is the equivalent of being a tall Chad in the west. Geomaxxing is the way for whitecels