Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Is this normal in India?

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Temp. Banned
-

@wereq @Chudpreet @curryboy @Destroyed lonely @IncelKing @NeverEvenBegan

Extremely normal.

Normal? no
Around 11% of the indian population still practices open defecation
But yes happens a lot in rural areas and slums

Nah but You'd see cow shit here there alot

Normal? no
Around 11% of the indian population still practices open defecation
But yes happens a lot in rural areas and slums
So what if some currys poop publicly? Poop is a good fertilizer IF the human is healthy. However if the human ate alot of antibiotics and other toxins then the poop will also be toxic, so then it will sadly be a bad fertilizer. Nevermind bacteria. We are 99% bacteria and 1% human so fecal matter on the streets can't cause disease. I have alot of moose scat and deer scat where i live. I can literally go 20 meters from my house and find moose scat, and i haven't gotten sick because of this. I'm thinking of taking some of that home and use it as fertilizer.

It’s not curries fault for shitting on the road.

It’s their corrupt govERnment’s fault for not building public toilets on evERy residential block, instead putting the public tax funds into their own pocket to live lavish lives of opulence and luxury

These govERnment officials live in mansions with 10+ bathrooms (with high quality toilets/bidets, showER, spa etc). while the avERage pajeet has to shit on the street because there are no public toilets available for use.

Because thERe is a sevERe and sERious lack of public toilets, thERe are plenty of private toilet businesses which have emERged in curryland, providing portable toilets which can be transported to any street cornER and can be rented by anyone for a cERtain time for a cERtain price.

I have been to curryland and witnessed many people shitting in front of my eyes (while I was walking and also from inside cars, buses, trains etc when travelling via vehicular transport).

But luckily, I nevER had to resort to shitting on the street because I always made sure to shit before going out anywhERe and to not spend too much time outside so that by the time I need to shit I’m at home whERe I can use a toilet.

But if I evER needed to shit badly, thERe wERe no public toilets nearby and I couldn’t hold it inside myself until I reached home, then of course I’d take a shit on the road

And I’m sure if many of you wERe evER in the same situation, you’d also choose to shit on the street (when the only othER altERnative is to litERally shit yourself in your pants and walk around the street smelling like litERal shit because thERe are no toilets in close vicinity/proximity to whERe you are at any particular moment in time).

It’s easy for people in first world countries with access to public toilets on evERy neighbourhood block, to think that curries shit on the street because they r uncivilised, when ironically if ALL (or even vast majority of) public toilets disappeared in first world countries, these same first worldERs will also be shitting on the streets (or wearing adult diapERs when outside home for prolonged or extended pERiods of time).

only educated people will undERstand that curry govERnment corruption leading to lack of public toilet funding is the true reason behind the curry “street shitting” phenomenon, it’s got nothing to do with most curries “not knowing how to use a toilet” or any such factually incorrect statement made just for the purpose of bullying and making fun of curries (even to the extent of doing so based on lies and false information).

Edit: btw. Yes I’m a curry but thERe is no racial bias in what I stated because I am a misanthrope (I hate all humans equally irregardless of race, gender, religion, culture etc.)

So I have no particular allegiance to curries more than any other race. I analyse strengths and weaknesses of all races OBJECTIVELY, so while I bring attention to TRUE positive attributes of curries (howevER few thERe are to begin with), I ALSO bring attention to the negative attributes of curries (of which thERe is no shortage lol). But if someone is saying something untrue about a particular race (or about anything at all in genERal), I will argue against them whether they are saying something good OR bad and whethER they are saying it about curries OR non-curries

because I’m simply a sERvant of the truth.

Facts don’t care about feelings

Last edited:
I was waiting for this.