Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion is this Janitor correct about the gays?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

Faggots must be thrown out of roofs and then stoned.

What faggots do is perverse and disgusting but I mainly hate them cause of their political views. They are almost unanimously soy

Even if not a perfect correlation, there's an association to queers with anal sex, and people are already unhygienic without adding fecal spreading to the mix.

What faggots do is perverse and disgusting but I mainly hate them cause of their political views. They are almost unanimously soy
I dislike their subversive politics as well, but their hypersexuality is the main reason why I hate them. Kids, animals, the elderly, literally nothing is off limits to these freaks. They even prey on sub-5s; it’s very common for fags and troons to infiltrate and/or stalk online communities of mostly low-SMV males with the goal of either getting them to troon out or have sex with them

Turbobased & agreed(in GTA)
Exactly-they are enablers of globohomo & advance its agenda, hence why you should hate faggots for simply being faggots.

I dislike their subversive politics as well, but their hypersexuality is the main reason why I hate them. Kids, animals, the elderly, literally nothing is off limits to these freaks. They even prey on sub-5s; it’s very common for fags and troons to infiltrate and/or stalk online communities of mostly low-SMV males with the goal of either getting them to troon out or have sex with them
This also, most pedos are faggots.

This also, most pedos are faggots.
I don't agree with this.

I believe the majority of adults attracted to underage boys are actually women, but they're rarely held accountable for molesting kids the way men are, which is why they are under-represented in the statistics.

Increase in homosexuality is a sign of a decadent society, fags are males who band together for sex and economic/political advancement in face of insurmountable odds given by how feminist and corrupt society is becoming each day.

Soy boys often chose faggotry because the alternative is inceldom. Faggotry enables them to have "sex", job (by sucking dick), and some form of status etc. so it's an apparent profit over the prospect of being totally sidelined from soyciety.

All of this also happens in the mouse utopia experiment, as well as each decadent civilization -- Babylon, Rome, etc. --- so it's an established scientific fact, not really up for much debate.

I mean homosexuality is a matter of taste. I personally find it disgusting so I try to stay away as much as I can from any sort of faggotry.

That said I really don't have anything against it if they do their thing in private. As the janitor says more faggots less competition.

Doesn't matter how many fags there are if Chad still exists

Increase in homosexuality is a sign of a decadent society, fags are males who band together for sex and economic/political advancement in face of insurmountable odds given by how feminist and corrupt society is becoming each day.

Soy boys often chose faggotry because the alternative is inceldom. Faggotry enables them to have "sex", job (by sucking dick), and some form of status etc. so it's an apparent profit over the prospect of being totally sidelined from soyciety.

All of this also happens in the mouse utopia experiment, as well as each decadent civilization -- Babylon, Rome, etc. --- so it's an established scientific fact, not really up for much debate.
One of the guys i work with is a confirmed fag

Nah, skin them alive and make leather out of their skin, cook their muscles and flesh, feed it to the homeless. (IN GTA)