Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is this incel treatment from foids?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
when i walk pass them when i'm out, they avoid and ignore me.
sometimes they'll even give me glares, scared looks or avoid eye contact with me entirely.
srsly, often when i walk pass them, they stare at the ground as they walk pass, stare down at their phones, or stare into empty space.
they never approach me and they never talk to me.

Honestly I've never even noticed foids looking at me at all outside

Do they cross the street to avoid you? They do for me, and then immediately cross back after walking by me

Yes that is what you get. Either ignored or they will be disgusted at you.

I just get ignored too

Do they cross the street to avoid you? They do for me, and then immediately cross back after walking by me
yeah sometimes, they'll even cross the street to walk around me back onto the same street ffs!

they never approach me
if only you looked like this
i

People look at me like I killed their family

Yes that is what you get. Either ignored or they will be disgusted at you.
i took a double decker bus to get home an hour ago, and i sat on the top deck at the front.
this one foid passenger got on the top deck with me and she sat a couple seats away from me!
me and her were the only ones on that deck.

yeah sometimes, they'll even cross the street to walk around me back onto the same street ffs!
They do that to me too. Cross, and immediately cross back after walking by me. I'm not disgustingly ugly, so I must have a bit of that creep factor about how I seem to them, because I think they cross in fear, not disgust. That's what I hope anyway

i took a double decker bus to get home an hour ago, and i sat on the top deck at the front.
this one foid passenger got on the top deck with me and she sat a couple seats away from me!
me and her were the only ones on that deck.
I actually don't blame her. I wouldn't sit next to some random person on a bus either when there are many empty seats around

at least you look like a man
an ugly one, foids aren't attracted to masculinity anymore.
i'd rather look like a teenage prettyboy twink than how i look now.

Last edited:
Due to my ogre posture and face people avoid me at all costs. People who must be gifted by my pathetic presence never talk to me first.

It's because, you don't have game

They only give attention to men taller than 5'10, if you are shorter than that, you stand no chance

Honestly I've never even noticed foids looking at me at all outside
They only do if i look at them and then i receive snarky comments like

"What are you looking at pervert?"
"Whats wrong?"
"Hey...?"
"Piss off!"
"You want something?"

Those comments ive received each at least 3 times this year alone because i was going out to "socialize" only to end up being shunned even more.

They only do if i look at them and then i receive snarky comments like

"What are you looking at pervert?"
"Whats wrong?"
"Hey...?"
"Piss off!"
"You want something?"

Those comments ive received each at least 3 times this year alone because i was going out to "socialize" only to end up being shunned even more.
I've never got called out for looking at foids before. I can't tell if it's because they don't care or don't notice

They only give attention to men taller than 5'10, if you are shorter than that, you stand no chance
and how do you think they react to seeing some tallfreak walking the street, alone and minding his business?

They see us as monsters. They want us dead.

You're coping man, this might hold true for the west but here in our state no good looking manlet (so long they're taller than the foid) is single

and how do you think they react to seeing some tallfreak walking the street, alone and minding his business?
I'd rather be intimidating than being looked down upon. In all fairness I don't get why you tallfags get upset over scaring them

I'd rather be intimidating than being looked down upon. In all fairness I don't get why you tallfags get upset over scaring them
you just answered your own question

Last edited:
I've never got called out for looking at foids before. I can't tell if it's because they don't care or don't notice
Do you look them into the eyes? Or walk close past them? I do sometimes and receive snarky quotes.

Last time i was on a festival and was walking like 10m behind 2 random girls who were like between 16 and 19 hard to say actually, they didn't say much but it became obvious just by walking behind them they got put of by my aura, one girl looked back and looked me into the eyes, then told her friend something, she looked back at me and then they fled into an ally.

The whole encounter didnt last longer then 30 seconds, but i belive they thought i was stalking them.

why the hell is this thread so popular rn?

Do you look them into the eyes? Or walk close past them? I do sometimes and receive snarky quotes.

Last time i was on a festival and was walking like 10m behind 2 random girls who were like between 16 and 19 hard to say actually, they didn't say much but it became obvious just by walking behind them they got put of by my aura, one girl looked back and looked me into the eyes, then told her friend something, she looked back at me and then they fled into an ally.

The whole encounter didnt last longer then 30 seconds, but i belive they thought i was stalking them.
Nah I try to avoid eye content.

That sounds normal for sub5. I'm sub2 and I get fear, then pity. You can see the moment when their initial disgust morphs into guilt and pity.

That sounds normal for sub5. I'm sub2 and I get fear, then pity. You can see the moment when their initial disgust morphs into guilt and pity.
i've been rated a ltn by fellow IS users here, not bragging.
i'm not a chadlite or even mtl, those 2 mog me.

They would strike up convos, start playing with their hair, make the interaction easy

never look at foids

Sometimes I catch them glancing at me but they aren’t smiling or anything, just looking for a solid 3-5 seconds. It’s not often, most of the time I’m invincible.

Yeah that's a normal sub5 treatment, be happy that unlike many brocels you arent straight up looked at like a monster or verbally assaulted.

Yeah that's a normal sub5 treatment, be happy that unlike many brocels you arent straight up looked at like a monster or verbally assaulted.
i'm a ltn/ failed normie, or so i'm told by IS users

This happens to me all the time. I'm not sure is it because of disgusts or fear.