Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious is this incel a good representation of us

should have interviewed some trucels here

I think he is the perfect representation of the modern average young lvm.

I don't let anyone represent me :feelswhat:

He´s retarded and vulgar, it might be *accurate* but not a good representation.

He isn't a good representative of .is users, but for most incels yeah.

@BrendioEEE was a fucking retard and just made us look worse. He pretty much played into all of the stereotypes instead of taking the shit seriously. hope "getting" that "trad" Egirl that cucked him with some nigger from Australia was worth it.

Well maybe he does represent some users in here :forcedsmile:

@BrendioEEE was a fucking retard and just made us look worse. He pretty much played into all of the stereotypes instead of taking the shit seriously. hope "getting" that "trad" Egirl that cucked him with some nigger from Australia was worth it.
he had an account here?

racemogs me. looks like a fucking extroverted NT as well:feelsrope:

I think the average .is member wouldn't show his face and appear in this kind of video

I think the average .is member wouldn't show his face and appear in this kind of video
fr I would not show up First becaue of my inseucirty of my ugly face, second becasue i don't want to be publicly known as incel by everyone

Good representation of retarded fakecels, yess

SoyioEEE permanently fucked up the image of inkwells :feelswhat:

No
  • faggot long hair
  • fat

he was a fat soyfag fuck. representation of IT more like it

Yes. he is representative of every incel ever to exist.

Very bad representation, if it was a fit incel who tried everything but still is incel because of his face and height it would have been a good representation since that guy has tried but nothing works because of genetics.
agree, best if its a moneymaxxed, gymmaxxed, looksmaxxed but still KHHV guy represent us

He should be focusing more on how much easier foids have it tbh.