Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is this how 11/10 giga stacy look like?

Yes. I need her gigastacy chad factory womb to transmute my subhuman genetics into chadlite/chad genes :feelsdevil:

This is her without fakeup

She is a dumb blonde stacy whose sole purpose is to get creampied by men and birth them children.

I have seen troons looking more feminine that face :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: . All cumskin "woman" are trannies. Absolutely disgusting.
She'd breed a warrior, stfu you'd be happy to lick chads cum off of her

ngl I'll never understand how so many men see 35 year old roasties with 10lbs of makeup on and then think they're attractive somehow

Like yes I know this was an April fools joke, but I'm just saying in general

@wereq @anandkonda cut this dravidian aryan bullshit debate okay, I am myself more Northern than North, I belong to near Himalayan north , so i know ...there is no superior inferior genetics, both the hemispheres are same sub human species. Anyone who says otherwise is big time coping, 90% of population in North and South are pot bellied brown pajeets . Thats it , exceptions are there but it will not be counted cause it doesn't define the actual reality

@wereq @anandkonda cut this dravidian aryan bullshit debate okay, I am myself more Northern than North, I belong to near Himalayan north , so i know ...there is no superior inferior genetics, both the hemispheres are same sub human species. Anyone who says otherwise is big time coping, 90% of population in North and South are pot bellied brown pajeets . Thats it , exceptions are there but it will not be counted cause it doesn't define the actual reality
But culturally South is better. We reclaimed our lands after being invaded while those Rajputs allied with Mugals

7/10 face too masculine

Admiring any cumskin "woman" makes you a faggot, no exception.

Slavic woman are SO MUCH better :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:. They are ACTUALLY feminine and trad.
Slavic women are also "cumskin". :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
No they are not considered "white". Right @AsakuraHao ?
@DarkStarDown
I find it hilarious how the Incel/Blackpill community is one of, perhaps the only, place online where this constantly gets brought up: It also nevER comes from any other Whites, and is almost always a Curry, as proven here.
Imagine being a dravidian abo nigger shitskin calling Whites non-White! :horror: :horror:
I always find this irony quite amusing.
Only slavs are white
Considering the fact you guys at least are anti-faggotry/troon & at least are anti-immigrant, you may as well be the only ones who can rightfully call themselves as White; at least the aforementioned things make you guys less cucked than we are.
I did not do a PHD in races. I am ignorant. Let me learn
99% of time you can tell the differnce between Slav and white
Phenotypical differences exist within Whites, but that doesn't mean make ethnicity less White than the other. Germans, Anglos, and Scandinavians all look different but that doesn't mean they're not part of the bigger White European race. Its just like how North Indians, East Indians, South Indians, Pakistanis, and Sri Lankans a;; look different but they're still South Asian.
Yes, various differences to exist: However, there are phenotypes found in Slav countries which are also found in plenty of other European/White countries.

Variations within different groups exist ofc, but as @wereq said, that doesn't make them completely separate races: Yes, Slavs on average do have differing features, and this various even within them. However, they are White because:
-They are genetically composed of the same groups most other Europeans are composed off: ANF/EEF, Steppe, and HG, only bearing some Mongol or Caucus DNA in the single digits, which is similar to the amount of Levantine/Anatolian DNA in Meds/South Euros.
-Many of them literally look Whiter than tons of West Europeans:

daf05f6d-b0c5-4204-bf41-ba17a4bdaee2-1080x675.jfif

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F575b2032-248d-11ed-83fa-560ae4fda953.jpg

croatian-army-spiders-berets-5-scaled.jpg

-Culturally, they have been tied to the rest of Europe for thousands of years, they speak an Indo-European language, and are Native Europeans.

Going back to what I said about variations in groups, this can come down to even national levels: North Germans have more of a Nordid pheno, whereas central & south Germans have an Alpinid pheno, which is shorter, has brown hair & eyes, and has a very different, more round facial shape.

They ARE White
Indeed they are, as proven by my statements above. :feelsjuice:

Also, the fact this guy literally said:
Slavic woman are SO MUCH better :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:. They are ACTUALLY feminine and trad.
Proves our point even further.

Trying to bring others down to their level.
Yup.

@Chudpreet stated this before: I always think I subconsciously knew this, but just like with most of the blackpill, it gets reinforced/proven when seeing examples online.

Another example is with Spics: I've seen tons of them online insult Meds/South Euros, and they resent the fact that Iberians, Italians, Albanians, Greeks, South French, etc are considered White by most metrics & most other Whites, yet they aren't.

Variations within different groups exist ofc, but as @
wereq
@wereq said, that doesn't make them completely separate races: Yes, Slavs on average do have differing features, and this various even within them. However, they are White because:
-They are genetically composed of the same groups most other Europeans are composed off: ANF/EEF, Steppe, and HG, only bearing some Mongol or Caucus DNA in the single digits, which is similar to the amount of Levantine/Anatolian DNA in Meds/South Euros.
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

looks like the type who would cut off your dick while you sleep

I find it hilarious how the Incel/Blackpill community is one of, perhaps the only, place online where this constantly gets brought up: It also nevER comes from any other Whites, and is almost always a Curry, as proven here.

I always find this irony quite amusing.

Considering the fact you guys at least are anti-faggotry/troon & at least are anti-immigrant, you may as well be the only ones who can rightfully call themselves as White; at least the aforementioned things make you guys less cucked than we are.

Yes, various differences to exist: However, there are phenotypes found in Slav countries which are also found in plenty of other European/White countries.

Variations within different groups exist ofc, but as @wereq said, that doesn't make them completely separate races: Yes, Slavs on average do have differing features, and this various even within them. However, they are White because:
-Many of them literally look Whiter than tons of West Europeans:

daf05f6d-b0c5-4204-bf41-ba17a4bdaee2-1080x675.jfif

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F575b2032-248d-11ed-83fa-560ae4fda953.jpg

croatian-army-spiders-berets-5-scaled.jpg

-Culturally, they have been tied to the rest of Europe for thousands of years, they speak an Indo-European language, and are Native Europeans.

Going back to what I said about variations in groups, this can come down to even national levels: North Germans have more of a Nordid pheno, whereas central & south Germans have an Alpinid pheno, which is shorter, has brown hair & eyes, and has a very different, more round facial shape.

Indeed they are, as proven by my statements above. :feelsjuice:

Also, the fact this guy literally said:

Proves our point even further.
So what term should I use to talk about non-Slavic whites

The best looking women are lurking femcels.is right now love you sweeties kisses sisters :owo:

So what term should I use to talk about non-Slavic whites
very broad question tbh.

NW Euros are usually referred to as "Nordics," despite that term traditionally meaning Scandinavians & people with the Nordid pheno.

South Euros are called "Meds"

"pommies" as you call 'em are called Anglos, which is a different group of Germanic, though oftentimes Germanic & Anglo are considered separate for a few reasons.

Celtic is also used somewhat for non-Anglo native Brits, but it also can refer to some French as well.

@wereq

very broad question tbh.

NW Euros are usually referred to as "Nordics," despite that term traditionally meaning Scandinavians & people with the Nordid pheno.

South Euros are called "Meds"

"pommies" as you call 'em are called Anglos, which is a different group of Germanic, though oftentimes Germanic & Anglo are considered separate for a few reasons.

Celtic is also used somewhat for non-Anglo native Brits, but it also can refer to some French as well.

@wereq
Okay new addition to my vocabulary then. Thanks for clarifying

Okay new addition to my vocabulary then. Thanks for clarifying
No problem.

Also: Hungarians, Finns, Baltics, and even sometimes Romanians are considered as "Slav" due to their location, cultural relations, and shared phenos, yet by many metrics they are not.