Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is this forum popular/infamous?

Sigma

Sigma

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
Title
I used the free WiFi at 3 different places today and this forum was blocked and inaccessible on all of 3 of those signals. It wasn’t before lol

i think the site was made that way so that people can't make spam accounts or something

It's considered a NSFW hate site and has "incel" in the name so it may be blocked on WiFi signals at public places.
@Animecel2D

d59acca0-8a17-4e93-b7d2-154445006882

XD

just use 17 proxies and 8 VPNs bro

Surprised the school hasn’t blocked this forum. Universities/higher education facilities seem to be real picky about how students can use their computers.

Title
I used the free WiFi at 3 different places today and this forum was blocked and inaccessible on all of 3 of those signals. It wasn’t before lol
Hehehe yes, we even have people in the CIA:feelsdevil:

I wouldnt be surprised if telmex (mexico main internet provider) blocked this site in the next 2-5 years.

You know it is inevitable right? :feelsdevil:
just hope sooner than later. I am hoping that it happens soon enough that I can actually watch the evil fuck heads in power eat a bullet.

In the Balkans no one knows anything about incels and blackpill, we are safe here.

It aint and the majority of normies arent aware of its existance.
In the Balkans no one knows anything about incels and blackpill, we are safe here.
As a Bulgarian i can confirm this. Even the redpill aint popular cuz most young men in my country are tall and buffed half-criminals anyway. The level of gymmaxxing here is crazy but they dont do it cuz some "coach" told them so, its just trendy and they naturally know that girls here are picky.

Last edited:
The odds of it happening are high based on my own observations but incels here often claim it is just cope
Overpopulation will not end until the collapse, and after the collapse there will be no politicians or companies this big, and woman will be in their places as they should be
The odds of it happening are high based on my own observations but incels here often claim it is just cope
It will be like far cry 5 ending

I can connect no problem, but my leftist shithole of a country will ban this place within 10 years for sure.

This is a glownigger forum of course they want people to participate :feelsclown:

It's considered a NSFW hate site and has "incel" in the name so it may be blocked on WiFi signals at public places.
@Animecel2D
Not blocked at school. I can get on .is using school computers.

Title
You'll run into that everywhere [especially in the U.S.], at my job they've blocked access to this website also via company WiFi.

We're the last stronghold against uppity cunts worldwide, so yeah, we have a bit of a reputation. :feelsjuice:

Last edited: