Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is this for real?

HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHAH

How it that funny? Howcome you don´t want to rope after reading that!? I certainly don´t find it funny at all. It just shows how girls love being used. They are nothing but a fucking object anyways

I hope she gets murdered and raped, not necessarily on that order.
Me too. There should be an extra option besides Suicidefuel and Ragefuel that said Rapefuel!

How it that funny? Howcome you don´t want to rope after reading that!? I certainly don´t find it funny at all. It just shows how girls love being used. They are nothing but a fucking object anyways
It's surreal to me that a women would actually go on the internet and ask strangers to suck them off maybe i'm not blackpilled enough.

teehee my past sexual experiences is non of your buisiness its my pussy i will fuck the whole town except uglies tee
hee / now beta buxx me you loser

It's very real my friend: the absolute state of women in 2018.

They have been programmed to whore.

It's surreal to me that a women would actually go on the internet and ask strangers to suck them off maybe i'm not blackpilled enough.
Apparently I am not blackpilled enough too. Because I can´t really comprehend that this is a real thing. I am seriously broken now :'(

Women would gladly meet with guys who seem like murderers as long as they are good looking. I've experienced this firsthand. Remember guys?

its not real for you ffs.

girls are desperate for alphas. it's real for them.

if you don't believe me, take the catfishpill

I fucking hope one of these sluts come across a Ted Bundy type of guy. You know good looking I.e. must be trustworthy

I fucking hope one of these sluts come across a Ted Bundy type of guy. You know good looking I.e. must be trustworthy

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
<3 <3 <3 <3

Damn I wish I was a gl serial killer, luring those bitches with my looks

If there's any justice in the world. But sadly I think they'll just rot in their world of hedonistic desire and be congratulated for it.

The world needs more people like Bundy.

Some of "these sluts" are probably Ted Bundy type dudes. Very suspicious subreddit.

Screenshot 2018 5 12 r RandomActsOfBlowJob

ahahahha

memes write themselves