Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is this foid too fat or okay?

why would you dress like this. this is so disgustingly ugly there's no way anyone finds this attractive.

also to answer your question she could lose like 20kg

I'll settle for anything at this point

Stacylite imho. She's pretty hot.

Last edited:
She has SMV to the moon and back.

volcel if you think this foid is fat

She looks very breedable. My only concern is that her weight would balloon up after putting 3 kids in her.

I am 55kg and will only date girls who are 55kg or less

I consider any foid over 215lbs to be fat, anything under that range is fine. :feelsjuice:

Volcel if you wouldn't bang her.
:feelsjuice: :yes:

She has some drum ass cheeks, makes you want to play the drums on her ass if you know what I mean.

Way too generous.
I'm not too picky when it concerns physical looks, I'm more concerned with how a woman makes me feel and if they're fun to be around. Of course this sucks for me because no woman ever takes any interest in me. :feelsbadman:

I don't. This is the type of tall amazon mommy milky gf I need. :feelsokman: :feelsokman:
She mogs the robust curry foid you posted before

she looks like a truck, how can u even fuck her when her ass is bigger than you?
So you prefer skinny foids?

ofc and they have to look cute, not like a truck
I like both types, the skinny ones for love and affection and the fatter ones for sex.

She is fat. But I’d still date her.
I do prefer skinny women, but I’d date any woman.
An incel who is picky….will always be an incel.
An incel willing to fuck any woman….might eventually find someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back