Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is this “flirting” or normal foidspeak?

Is this flirting?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I recently had this interaction with a foid at work. I don’t understand flirting so I’ll ask the only friends I have

IMG 2553

I deal with a lot of foids at work and a few talk like this normally

Normal foid speak I think, it can be very hard to tell at times

How'd you think this was flirting?

Mogs me for even having a foid talk to you

This is a normal interaction.

Normal foid speak I think, it can be very hard to tell at times
A lot of them tend to naturally type very enthusiastically and with a lot of emojis. Not sure why, probably just to be quirky

Looks like a completely normal work interaction to me. Your love starved brain is doing mental gymnastics to make it seem like she is flirting with you.

I recently had this interaction with a foid at work. I don’t understand flirting so I’ll ask the only friends I have

View attachment 1197014
No, she just seems to have an eccentric personality tbh.

>inb4 she actually is and I have to look back at the dozens of women I've met like this and have to wonder if my autistic ass never picked up on it.

Last edited:
Sounds normal

The good news is she is neutral towards you and not hostile.

Sounds normal

The good news is she is neutral towards you and not hostile.
True that's cool usually women are like this until they read that I'm 5'4 and look at my face

no it's just an awkward foid trying to act lively and outgoing

sounds unnatural

but it's not uncommon

If she added this :heart: at end of sentences you could have had something to argue.
Looks normal

I do this all the time, even to this day where I question if a girl likes me purely because she's actually being nice to me, and then you realise she's only acting the same way she does with everyone else

voted yes bc nobody else did and I'm a special snowflake

If she added this :heart: at end of sentences you could have had something to argue.
Looks normal
Not love hearts but she has used a lot of laugh reacts with me and has given me compliments when I didn’t think I did anything special

Not love hearts but she has used a lot of laugh reacts with me and has given me compliments when I didn’t think I did anything special
Some girls are like that

Cause all other foids I talk to chat are very straight to business and don’t use emojis or say “hahaha”
She's just trying to play off an awkward moment, brocel. Or she's just trying to make conversation. Based on context maybe you went a little to neurodivergent on an email or text or memo you sent (I don't know the context) and she's just trying to acknowledge that weirdness (it's a thing neurotypicals do).

Yes, that’s right. Foid got promoted recently but I didn’t
Ah I gotcha, i wouldn’t have guessed that from the texts. Do you get along with her pretty well?

I still abide by the initial assessment I had but just wondering what your relationship with her is like since she seems to not mind you.

Im am unemployed basement dwelling truecel and even I know this is normie foid talk. How does a full time (white collar?) wagie not know this?

Nothing even remotely close to flirting. Just colleagues having a professional exchange about a project.

Ah I gotcha, i wouldn’t have guessed that from the texts. Do you get along with her pretty well?

I still abide by the initial assessment I had but just wondering what your relationship with her is like since she seems to not mind you.
I get on with her pretty well. We always chat when we see other in the office. I don’t usually talk to anyone, so I get along with her more than average

Im am unemployed basement dwelling truecel and even I know this is normie foid talk. How does a full time (white collar?) wagie not know this?
Obviously I’m not good at picking up if a foid is interested so I don’t see the harm in asking

I get on with her pretty well. We always chat when we see other in the office. I don’t usually talk to anyone, so I get along with her more than average
Ah, that sounds pretty nice man. :feelsautistic:

Imagine having to wage rage
When you’re not a kike you have to, have a meeting with my literal kike manager this afternoon. Why are there so many kikes in finance?

this is very normal. do not take it as flirting she will call HR on your immediately