Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is this even an incel forum?

D

dedicatedBlackpille

Banned
-
Theres mfs with chad genetics in here saying that theyre 6 foot 7 and shit only thing they dont have is a good face but i have seen foids fuck sub humans just because they were like 6 foot 5. Way to many fakecels seen some boasting about fucking foids thought this was a brocel forum but everyone here is either a fakecel or a troll problem is we dont have any other forum it seems

No, it's a Taiwanese viral marketing forum silly

dedicatedBlackpille
★★
Greycel
Followers

Theres mfs with chad genetics in here saying that theyre 6 foot 7 and shit only thing they dont have is a good face but i have seen foids fuck sub humans just because they were like 6 foot 5. Way to many fakecels seen some boasting about fucking foids thought this was a brocel forum but everyone here is either a fakecel or a troll problem is we dont have any other forum it seems
Height and ugly face is ruined if you're non NT like me

Outside of Graycels, literally none of the respected or well known users here are anywhere close to that height.
They werent grays tho dont remember which post it was but they were alot of people saying they were tall

Agreed
Also so many people intentionally reduce their actual height ro not get caught

Retarded GrAY can't even mention one active tallfag on here.

Check out my "Are you a fakecel?" thread post to see who's got a realistic shot of ascending.

who are you speaking of? this is not .org kek

What if I have those child size Chad genetics? Everything you could ever want as long as it’s George costanza and fits in a purse like Paris hiltons chihuahua