Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this cope?

notcracklord

notcracklord

Greycel
My friend was telling me how I have a chance (I’m fucking deformed asf and short as hell) saying how he has seen short girls with 5’6 guys that aren’t good looking and that they are both happy in the relationship and the man hasn’t been cucked. Is this cope?

Kinda cope, hes saying you can betabuxx (which is cope)

Kinda cope, hes saying you can betabuxx (which is cope)
Yeah fuck that shit I will never stoop as low to do something like that for just some whore who will thirst over a chad who mogs me in every way

I know a 5'6 ethnic who has a gf and she ridicules him in front of her friends.

yes it's over if you're not at least 6'9

the only way to find a looksmatched partner at under 6'0 is to be a foid

short foids come across as more cute and feminine, so they are fine

Last edited:
You can find an example of anything, still doesn't mean that everyone can do the same. You have to have something to offer, be it height, status, money, looks, favors. Maybe that guy has other qualities, or she is in between chads periods.

You can find an example of anything, still doesn't mean that everyone can do the same. You have to have something to offer, be it height, status, money, looks, favors. Maybe that guy has other qualities, or she is in between chads periods.
I have nothing to offer I am a short poor sub4 asocial autistic NEET

If you move to the deepest and most desolate jungles of Vietnam you might have a shot

I know a 5'6 ethnic who has a gf and she ridicules him in front of her friends.
I've seen this. Was on a cruise once where the internet went out and in an elevator some 6ft+ thick midwestern type woman was talking with her short bald male companion about how they don't need internet anyway and the guy said, "yeah why, to check my stocks haha" joking about being simple folk. I couldn't help but think she looked at him with contempt mixed with satisfaction that he was broken.

If you move to the deepest and most desolate jungles of Vietnam you might have a shot
I don’t wanna start racemixxing with some brown ugly chink but it may be my only option

I've seen this. Was on a cruise once where the internet went out and in an elevator some 6ft+ thick midwestern type woman was talking with her short bald male companion about how they don't need internet anyway and the guy said, "yeah why, to check my stocks haha" joking about being simple folk. I couldn't help but think she looked at him with contempt mixed with satisfaction that he was broken.
Actually disgusting