Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this cope?

Yes. Fapping is a symptom not the cause.

AI-generated voice. I'm not going to watch such bullshit video.

He's a fucktard low IQ cuck, that's why his life is shit. Masturbation was probably the only ray of sunshine he actually had.

Its easier to blame something you did rather than something you had no control over. If it gives him peace of mind then let him think his life sucks because he masturbated like the majority of the population.

>AI voice
Going to assume this isn't real then lol

Masturbation didnt ruin your life. Your face and/or your height did

Its easier to blame something you did rather than something you had no control over. If it gives him peace of mind then let him think his life sucks because he masturbated like the majority of the population.
Humans always want to believe that they are in control of their life. Accepting that it was my fault is easier than to accept that some things are out of control and that it was over from the start.
'I just don't studied hard enough to become a professor' is easy to accept while 'I'm dumb' is a harsh blow to one's ego.