Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is this bitch trying to get men arrested or fired???

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFzZPB_WIT0

BDSM whore, wearing a FEMINISM T-shirt, advocates that men do the following:

OVERALL ACT DOMINANT

1. Give women sexist pet names like "doll, sweetheart, honey"
2. Get irrationally angry or violent at e-mails. RAW EMOTION. Do not be afraid to go ER
3. Compliment their appearance at inappropriate times-- interrupt her just to tell her she looks sexy.
4. Talk about very guy-centric things like SPORTS.
5. Tease her-- treat her like shit. MENTAL DOMINATION
6. Always talk about SEX. Be a horny asshole who won't take no for an answer.

She thinks this is a "subtle" way of being DOMINANT. Honestly she sounds like a bigger misogynist than incels. She is unironically advocating for men to just start sexually harassing women like Weinstein. Why don't you go after this dumb bitch IT, and leave us alone?

Imagine fighting to gain the same equal rights as your male counter part, then labeling all masculine traits that attract you as misogynistic, while simultaneously fantasizing and expecting those very same traits

Are you starting to see why letting women make decisions is a retarded idea?

This only works if you're chad, jfl.

Imagine fighting to gain the same equal rights as your male counter part, then labeling all masculine traits that attract you as misogynistic, while simultaneously fantasizing and expecting those very same traits

I FUCKING HATE WOMEN. Especially BDSM feminism whores. This is clown world personified. Women should be in Burkas like property.

This only works if you're chad, jfl.

This is my only hope of ever ascending tbh. I don't care if I get arrested for it, it's everything or nothing.

This is my only hope of ever ascending tbh. I don't care if I get arrested for it, it's everything or nothing.
Once you're a registered sex offender, you're always a registered sex offender.

It's legit or at least it has a high chance of being legit.

You think her advice is fresh or some shit?? Listen pal. I know from EXPERIENCE. It doesn't work. It just makes you feel dirty & ashamed for trying

Cant be a Primal Ape These days

So you Either Look good or be a delusional cuck.

You think her advice is fresh or some shit?? Listen pal. I know from EXPERIENCE. It doesn't work. It just makes you feel dirty & ashamed for trying
Nah. She said that women would pretend that it wouldn't have an effect on them, when it actually does! And I am probably not going to get arrested for it anyways! Women are fearful beings.

Nah. She said that women would pretend that it wouldn't have an effect on them, when it actually does! And I am probably not going to get arrested for it anyways! Women are fearful beings.
it makes them feel fucking gross when they get hit on like this from ugly dudes. It just makes them want to find a bigger Chad so they can seduce him and bully you for trying

Never trust women. PERIOD.

Never trust women. PERIOD.
I can't believe I even have to say this out loud, but I just want to follow the law and pay my taxes so I can masturbate alone in my room at night.

THERE IS NO SAFER FORM OF EXISTENCE

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back