Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this becoming more common?

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
Has there always been a bunch of christrian centered posts/spam in youtube before? i don't remember 5 years ago there being a bunch of bible verses and people telling others to come to our lord in a million youtube comments. did the comment algorithm change or is my memory just poor?

Has there always been a bunch of christrian centered posts/spam in youtube before? i don't remember 5 years ago there being a bunch of bible verses and people telling others to come to our lord in a million youtube comments. did the comment algorithm change or is my memory just poor?
They did

No, it’s not. YouTube Just shows you what you want to see based on your search history.

Atheism was the big deal on the internet back in the day but because most of the people pushing it were pretentious and moronic faggots they mostly have become a joke. One look at atheists on reddit offers a good explanation to why people are gearing more towards religion online again.

No, it’s not. YouTube Just shows you what you want to see based on your search history.
maybe but i barely clicked on anything christrian related in the browser that i am using.

I saw these preachers as early as the late 2000s