Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Is this baby a TRUCEL?

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
Regardless if this is a foid or male, I feel fucking sorry for it. Why do the parents get to decide to let this live, it will be bullied the rest of its life. God damn.

if u mog that baby u are fakecel

Damn, over. We need ethical eugenics.

If that thing is a foid than it's going to have a healthy and active sex life tbh. JFL

Over for this baby tbh

if u mog that baby u are fakecel

What

If that thing is a foid than it's going to have a healthy and active sex life tbh. JFL

I had the same thought tbh ngl

Not the first time that parents are irresponsible.

fucking normies not euthanising the baby. Selifsh cunts.

fucking normies not euthanising the baby. Selifsh cunts.

This. Virtue signaling to the maximum - doesn't matter if the baby will live a life of suffering and will most likely end up killing himself, as long as the parents can make themselves seem like "good people" it's okay.

That looks fucking painful. They’ll probably grow up as a retard, i doubt anyone with a giant hole in their head will live a normal life.

A life of pain and suffering all for a self serving narcissist whore to post a selfie with. Life is not precious. It comes at a cost. This kid was dealt a non existent deck. press 9 to reroll.