Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is this Asian guy being secretly cucked by his white girlfriend?

Looks changlite, doubt

FUCKING WHORE I CANT BELIEVE SHE LETS THAT CHINK MF PUT HIS COCK IN HER SHE SHOULD BE MINE I SHOULD PUMP HER FULL OF CUM NOT THAT PIG

c

changlite? TF are you guys smoking?
Looking cute is celing of a chang, and he does it pretty well even if non k-pop like, so I think he's a chang, also since rice are not desired by women and this guy somehow got a htb white girl shows that he's above the rest making him changlite

Looking cute is celing of a chang, and he does it pretty well even if non k-pop like, so I think he's a chang, also since rice are not desired by women and this guy somehow got a htb white girl shows that he's above the rest making him changlite
Or he could be betabuxxing or he could be an offy doofy, we have no idea but I don't the toilet is genuinely attracted to him. Being in a relationship doesn't necessarily mean the toilet is genuinely attracted to you. I agree with the fact that looking cute is the ceiling of a chang

Or he could be betabuxxing or he could be an offy doofy, we have no idea but I don't the toilet is genuinely attracted to him. Being in a relationship doesn't necessarily mean the toilet is genuinely attracted to you. I agree with the fact that looking cute is the ceiling of a chang
Could be.
you know recently a rice youtuber jason the weenie broke up with his stacylite noodle, at first even I thought it was genuine love, but I guess after she got her crumb of fame, she decided to leave. He was mtn rice

yes, he has a lower SMV than her

Him, trying not to be total cuck :feelshaha:

Could be.
you know recently a rice youtuber jason the weenie broke up with his stacylite noodle, at first even I thought it was genuine love, but I guess after she got her crumb of fame, she decided to leave. He was mtn rice
Absolute brootal but it was predictable, the blackpill always comes to collect

She gets bbc and bwc on the side daily :feelskek: :feelskek: no foids in the west are into Asian men, not even foids of their own race.

Could be.
Jason is low tier normie, he honestly looks retarded.

Attachments

• avatars-TN6RLYN8zyhyyzLM-aoAqqQ-t240x240.jpg
    avatars-TN6RLYN8zyhyyzLM-aoAqqQ-t240x240.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 4
Fuck that bug chink I hope shes getting fucked behind his back