Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is this another certified Arab win?

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
to me it seems like the Asians got conquered by the Chad Arabs once again

Foidavis=celebrated ban.

خليها، عليها و سر يعطيك الله

Out of all the things he could've shitted on sandniggers for, he chose the one thing that sand mogs chinks in.

@Made in Heaven

I just think it’s too bad your favorite user is gone for a few days. Will you cope by continuing to post about him, while he isn’t thinking of you? Probably

I just think it’s too bad your favorite user is gone for a few days. Will you cope by continuing to post about him, while he isn’t thinking of you? Probably
Wdym? I forgot that dog even existed. He was the one who derailed, my thread where I said I thought German was the best sounding language. I wish he was perma banned lol. It's not like he even debates I'm good faith, that's why I started trolling him.

IMG 20240610 033446

Arabs are not white fyi
Yeah I know, hence why they were separate as hinted by the terms “and” as well as “alliance”

Yeah I know, hence why they were separate as hinted by the terms “and” as well as “alliance”
He knows that, he is just mad that his hapa buddy got banned.

He is funny lol.

White & Sandnigger alliance against the Yellow menace.
I used to feel bad for asians having such ugly features, but when I learned how they have constantly killed en masse several caucasion populations in western china, I lost any semblance of pity for them. These retarded niggers hate their chink features yet somehow they don't think to at least spare some caucasions to mix with. FFS, some uigurs are up to 80% caucasion, and the average Kyrgyz is closer to a European than they are to a Han-Chinese.

It actually kind if reminds me of a parallel situation in east africa where Cushite caucasions and Souther Arabs were killed by Nilotic/Baptist negroids.