Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is this an unrealistic expectation?

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
I was talking to some normies about how i want a virgin girlfriend, and they said it was unrealistic standards and expectations. I told them it makes sense since i am an adult virgin in their 20s, so it is not unrealistic, right?

Lol, they’re subconsciously blackpilled.

Not if youre a chad or foid.

It absolutely is unrealistic. How tf are you gonna find a virgin girl in her 20s? If there was she's probably saving herself for rich chad anyway

good luck lmao

The problem is they would be chad only

today yes its unrealistic.

It is unrealistic, but It's obviously something you should be demanding, it doesn't make you a volcel.

The only Virgin foids that exist are 10yr olds, everything else has been fucked by chad

Yes it's unrealistic for the simple fact most foids have body count of dozens by the time they hit 20.

I was talking to some normies about how i want a virgin girlfriend, and they said it was unrealistic standards and expectations. I told them it makes sense since i am an adult virgin in their 20s, so it is not unrealistic, right?

it's realistic if you're aiming for a 13 year old foid or something

It's realistic if you're actually a time traveler from 1820.