Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this an Indian/south Asian Chadpreet?

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
This guy seems to have the looks and is somekind of south Asian, probably from India. Despite that he is a celibate and does not engage with women or any other form of sexuality.
What do you think?

in india? yes

but he would be a mid tier normie in the west at most

in india? yes

but he would be a mid tier normie in the west at most
Not sure for the US but he would slay in Europe. Ofcourse I do see that Indians seem much less aggressive and much "nicer" than many other coloured migrants in Europe, so that also plays a role.

His eye area was so much better in thumbnail.

Horrible eye area but good lower third. Could get Indian foid easily.

Not sure for the US but he would slay in Europe. Ofcourse I do see that Indians seem much less aggressive and much "nicer" than many other coloured migrants in Europe, so that also plays a role.
Slay in Europe? I don't think so. Indians have a small penis, and short height.

He's not a chad but better looking than most Indian guys, myself included. I have seen a few Indian chads, most are Indo-Aryan (Punjabi/Kashmiri) phenotypes who are tall, gym hard and have done it since their late teens to perfect the high T look.

India is terrible for incels. Go look up the gender ratio, one of the worst in the world, especially in certain states. The only upside is arranged marriage.

White women are really crazy for non-whites in western Europe.
really? even curries? i can understand them going for blacks but i rarely see white women with curries/sandcels. rapes dont count

really? even curries? i can understand them going for blacks but i rarely see white women with curries/sandcels. rapes dont count
Nah, curries don't do well here lmao. Only chaddams and tyrones

Nah, curries don't do well here lmao. Only chaddams and tyrones
Yes, you ae right but only because Indians are more awkward and less aggressive, they are not that distinct from Arabs.

Yes, you ae right but only because Indians are more awkward and less aggressive, they are not that distinct from Arabs.
They are VERY distinct lmao, compare a levantine arab to a curry and you'll see. I agree that there isn't a big difference in gulf arabs and curries tho. The chaddams here are all lightskin though

They are VERY distinct lmao, compare a levantine arab to a curry and you'll see. I agree that there isn't a big difference in gulf arabs and curries tho. The chaddams here are all lightskin though
You specify a levantine Arab but I did not say that, I just said Arab and mean mostly stereotypical Bin-Laden type Arabs as most people do when they hear the word Arab.
Also, most Arabs in Europe are sandniggers, dark with curly hair.

Compare a Levantine Arab to a Kashmiri and the difference is not that distinct. Both groups of people can produce individuals with an European look.

Compare a Levantine Arab to a Kashmiri and the difference is not that distinct. Both groups of people can produce individuals with an European look.
Didn't consider them tbh. You can still tell the difference, but yeah a lot less distinction with that comparison.

Didn't consider them tbh. You can still tell the difference, but yeah a lot less distinction with that comparison.
It is also not limited to them, I know a Punjabi toddler who looks more European than a lot of Europeans. Blue-grey eyes, dark brown hair and white skin. He lives in curryland though.

It is also not limited to them, I know a Punjabi toddler who looks more European than a lot of Europeans. Blue-grey eyes, dark brown hair and white skin. He lives in curryland though.
are curries with white features lucky or do they have white genes to give them colored eyes and brown hair?

Because Indians are generally a caucasian/caucasoid people. Especially Kashmiris(which does not mean they are somehow white though)

are curries with white features lucky or do they have white genes to give them colored eyes and brown hair?
His mother has white skin, dark brown eyes and black hair. His father has brown skin, dark brown eyes and black hair. But, I was told they have a somewhat distant Kashmiri relative, so I'm assuming that minor link gave their second kid that phenotype. Their first kid just looks like his father but with whiter skin.
Because Indians are generally a caucasian/caucasoid people. Especially Kashmiris(which does not mean they are somehow white though)
They are not white. But, they can produce white-passing individuals more frequently than other groups of people can.

They are not white. But, they can produce white-passing individuals more frequently than other groups of people can.
I have never met a white passing curry.

I have never met a white passing curry.
There aren't many. It is more common to find a blue-eyed or green-eyed curry than to find a white-passing curry.

I actually posted a story on here which involved the white-passing Punjabi kid. I can link it for you to read, if you'd like.

It was always weird to hold the little dude in public because I was afraid people would think I kidnapped him due to extreme phenotype difference. :feelskek:

His mother has white skin, dark brown eyes and black hair. His father has brown skin, dark brown eyes and black hair. But, I was told they have a somewhat distant Kashmiri relative, so I'm assuming that minor link gave their second kid that phenotype. Their first kid just looks like his father but with whiter skin.

Some are white some are not but most are at least patially Caucasian(which does NOT mean white)

Some are white some are not but most are at least patially Caucasian(which does NOT mean white)
Why would they be partially Caucasian and not fully?
Because we both know Caucasian doesn't mean white.

Why would they be partially Caucasian and not fully?
Because we both know Caucasian doesn't mean white.
No because they are racially mixed to a degree, northerners are much more Caucasian though, some are 100% racially Caucasians such as Kashmiris.

No because they are racially mixed to a degree, northerners are much more Caucasian though, some are 100% racially Caucasians such as Kashmiris.
I was specifically talking about Punjabis and Kashmiris btw. As far as I know, Punjabis are also 100% Caucasian. I'm Punjabi myself.

I was specifically talking about Punjabis and Kashmiris btw. As far as I know, Punjabis are also 100% Caucasian. I'm Punjabi myself.
No, not 100%, they have some veddoid heritage like most Indians. Even Gypsies in Europe have veddoid blood.

No, not 100%, they have some veddoid heritage like most Indians. Even Gypsies in Europe have veddoid blood.
Then you must be talking about Indian Punjab. I am not from there.

Mogs me cuz Ethnic

He would get laid in POOland within 5min of installing tinder. Ethnics = volcels, Slavs = truecels.