Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is this a vice reporter?

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
Fbi

God knows how many of them are lurking here. Does anyone know the dude who has messaged me? his profile is also not viewable. Something's off about his conversation.

bro what r u talking about:fuk::fuk:

@mistersinister :lul:

bro what r u talking about:fuk::fuk:
he literally talked for 20 minutes and at the end asks "why did you take the blackpill"
doesn't make sense

There are reporters but @mistersinister is not one of them for sure, he has a youtube channel and he struggles a lot with studying and he worries about wageslaving and future.

There are reporters but @mistersinister is not one of them for sure, he has a youtube channel and he struggles a lot with studying and he worries about wageslaving and future.
Can you share me his channel?:feelsaww:

neh mister also messaged me out of the blue one day and we randomly started speaking.i doubt he is a fakecel.fakecels usually love to be the center of attention or remain quiet and post rarely and mostly message people randomly for "information" or "interviews".mister doesn't really follow that type.

i'm less depressed now tbh

He also messaged me but then stopped replying, weird.