Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is This a Stacey or a Becky?

Is She Stacey or Becky?

• Total voters
E

Esoteric7

Even girls I find ugly are out of my league
★★★★★
IMG 5113
IMG 5115
IMG 5117
IMG 5114
IMG 5116
IMG 5112

This slag is fucking with my mind. I've not been able to eat or sleep properly because of this. :feelsUnreal: Sometimes I think she's a low-tier Stacey, then other times I'm thinking high-tier Becky. :feelswhere:

I can't decide.

blonde hair = stacy :feelskek:

stacy in mumbai

extremely old stacylite

Mid tier older Becky. Nothing special at all

Older mid to high tier Becky

Doesn’t matter I want to put my dick I. Her mouth!!!
Mods are secretly having unpaid sex with white Staceys while we rot on this forum

Mods are secretly having unpaid sex with white Staceys while we rot on this forum
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
@Fat Link @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo care to explain this?????????? Why aren’t you share your Stacey’s with dry dick cels like me

An old Stacylite, nonetheless she mogs any non white female on earth.

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
@Fat Link @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo care to explain this?????????? Why aren’t you share your Stacey’s with dry dick cels like me
I don't do this kind of shit

Brother she is a MTB at best, ur in the deep depths of starvation.

Of course @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ votes stacy, classic pajeetry

Definitely Becky. She's nice but doesn't have that x-factor that makes a Stacey. Bit of a bag of bones.