Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is this a sign of autism?

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
Sometimes I listen to songs for the sound/mixing rather than the actual music... kind of like how people listen to ASMR. The music might not do anything for me emotionally, but it pleases my senses and tastes good. This is especially true when I drop acid.

What's autistic in relation to music is listening to the same song over and over and over again. I've listened to single songs as much as a thousand times on repeat.

DSM-5 Criteria:

1. Reduced interests, emotions, or affect; to failure to initiate or respond to social interactions.
  2. Poor verbal and nonverbal communication; to abnormalities in eye contact and body language.
  3. Deficits in developing, maintaining, and understanding relationships.

What's autistic in relation to music is listening to the same song over and over and over again. I've listened to single songs as much as a thousand times on repeat.
Kek, same

never began

DSM-5 Criteria:

1. Reduced interests, emotions, or affect; to failure to initiate or respond to social interactions.
  2. Poor verbal and nonverbal communication; to abnormalities in eye contact and body language.
Reduced emotions lel, even though autists fail to communicate the emotions they experience. This is the same as claiming people who are mute are retarded because they're not vocalising their thoughts and we shouldn't have to worry about what they think.
This and attempting to pidgeonhole miscellaneous forms of mental illness into clustered meme personality disorders really does speak volumes about how absolutely retarded psychiatry and everybody who works in it is.

thank god for my senses, ded srs

glad i’m not alone on that..

Not you too..

Imagine punching the air while using your phone as a source of background music. That's basically how I listen to music.

DSM-5 Criteria:

I'd consider the first and the third point (especially the third point) more suitable for a definition of a normie. :lul:

I always thought I spammed a song hundreds of times.

For years on end.

damn me too, ever since a young age I couldn't stop and the same songs on repeat and they would NEVER get out of my head. Gosh i fucking hate my fucked up brain. At least my obsession for music has greatly decreased in recent yrs, whenever i do listen it is still like the same 20-30 songs these days though

I listen to certain parts of a song like 1000 times

Sometimes I listen to songs for the sound/mixing rather than the actual music... kind of like how people listen to ASMR. The music might not do anything for me emotionally, but it pleases my senses and tastes good. This is especially true when I drop acid.
yes bro its over

No it is not autism youre normal

Man I've been doing that for a decade

my senses are fusing together. The taste of food is greatly enhanced by sounds in my environment and vice versa. I have become more powerful than I could ever imagine.

my senses are fusing together. The taste of food is greatly enhanced by sounds in my environment and vice versa. I have become more powerful than I could ever imagine.
unmoggable machine.

Most people on this site has autism so you prolly have it too

yes bro, of course u have le autism

ded srs

buddy
o
y
o

If that's autistic then I have full-blown autism.
H.

DSM-5 Criteria:

So I definitely have autism ngl. I also score almost 100% on every online autism test.