Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this a safe way to suicide

C

CompleteFailure

Banned
-
Going to a motel with rope and sleeping pills with vodka, is there a chance I will fuck things up?

Why would you do this? If you're gonna kill yourself then just buy a gun.

CompleteFailure said:
Going to a motel with rope and sleeping pills with vodka, is there a chance I will fuck things up?

[font=arial, sans-serif]Yes, there are a lot of chances to go wrong. You can survive and fuck your body for the rest of your life.

Find the highest building in your city and jump from there ,this is the right way to commit suicide.

However I recommend several copes before committing suicide. Currently I'm spending money on prostitutes, eating whatever I want, polluting the world, playing games, etc ...

After the money runs out and I finish the games, I'm going to kill myself too. Good luck op [/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]no matter what you decide [/font][font=arial, sans-serif], no one deserves to suffer this mental torture.[/font]

This will help you.
https://8ch.net/suicide/index.html

If you haven't done research into suicide you're not ready for it

Careful when talking about suicide. Feds are probably monitoring.

Safest way would be to find the highest building in your town and before you jump you inject heroin as much as possible and overdose on other drugs too while drunk. While jumping you shoot yourself in the head with a gun. I think this would be the best way

I have thought better and wont do it yet, maybe after 30 and still khhv