Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is this a real human being typing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Never underestimate the extent of human stupidity.

Damn ...

Last edited:
These are the same type of people that are eagerly awaiting the next Vice article on why we should burn every white male on the cross and how all Europeans came from blacks, so I'm not very surprised by their stupidity. Most people in this world aren't very smart, and don't seek the information to become smarter and see the truth in the world, as well as reject those who preach the truth.

depends what you include as being human

These are the same type of people that are eagerly awaiting the next Vice article on why we should burn every white male on the cross and how all Europeans came from blacks, so I'm not very surprised by their stupidity. Most people in this world aren't very smart, and don't seek the information to become smarter and see the truth in the world, as well as reject those who preach the truth.

How come an adult human being never heard of the term "journal" in 2019? Assuming the poster know how to use computer/mobile/internet?

How come an adult human being never heard of the term "journal" in 2019?
I don't know, maybe they are retarded or something, or think that a journalist is someone who gives the news on their TV.

depends what you include as being human
Fuck man, now I'm kinda convinced that those are some high IQ chimps from some secret research facilities, scientists are testing how they behave over internet.

If they disagree with the studies they'll find excuses for why the studies are wrong. The most common excuse is "the site the studies are posted on is biased." They'll ignore the actual sources of the studies. And yes of course, the "journalists" excuse. They think journal in this context means some faggot interpreting the study on his blog or something.
You absolutely cannot reason with bluepilled normalfags.

Last edited:
JFL at going on reddit

If they disagree with the studies they'll find excuses for why the studies are wrong. The most common excuse is "the site the studies are posted on is biased." They'll ignore the actual sources of the studies.
You absolutely cannot reason with bluepilled normalfags.

That fucking retard has no idea about difference between a "scientist" and a "journalist". I am kinda convinced that's not a human. That's some high IQ chimp from some secret government facility. May be government are trying to make human chimp hybrid.
JFL at going on reddit
True. Reading those posts will give me brain cancer.

People are stupid tbh. I was spreading some blackpill on a large forum, and all people could answer was emotions and cherry picking. I'm showing a real study from an .edu source and they tell me "but I know a guy who dates a girl taller than him". Smh.

People see what they want to see. They hear what they want to hear. People don't like cognitive dissonance. They don't like being challenged to change their deep seated views. The more strongly a view is held, the harder it is for a person to challenge them, let alone change them. Numale leftists strongly believe that we have "progressed" socially, not realizing that we have actually done the opposite, which is why they will never try to understand us.

I understand, but never realized those motherfuckers can be this dumb.
People are stupid tbh. I was spreading some blackpill on a large forum, and all people could answer was emotions and cherry picking. I'm showing a real study from an .edu source and they tell me "but I know a guy who dates a girl taller than him". Smh.

These people are not stupid, they are lobotomized. They need treatment. I genuinely wonder how those people manage their day to day life.

People see what they want to see. They hear what they want to hear. People don't like cognitive dissonance. They don't like being challenged to change their deep seated views. The more strongly a view is held, the harder it is for a person to challenge them, let alone change them.

I think they are using something.

It’s an ape smashing keys.