Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is this a mental illness

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
I talk to myself a lot when i walk
Is talking to yourself a mental illness
I also have insomnia and depression and anxiety but lets get that out of the way
My talking habit is it some sort of a mental illness

No just don’t do it too loud nigger. I feel as if people notice me talking to myself sometimes

My Grandma always tries to it make seem like it's a mental illness :feelswhat:

"Ika-Sama, are you talking to yourself again?":foidSoy:

The lonelier you are the more frequent it happens. Not an illness but its related to the lonelyness of inceldom

It can be a symptom, of-course.

I talk to myself a lot when i walk
Is talking to yourself a mental illness
I also have insomnia and depression and anxiety but lets get that out of the way
My talking habit is it some sort of a mental illness
No. It's actually an agenda the global elites are trying to push. "Your crazy if you talk to yourself". So you don't talk to yourself and have a good understanding and connection with yourself.

I’m mentally I’ll myself (depressed) and I can definitely say that my depression is severe compared to what it was in years like 2020 and 2019. It’s fucking brutal and maybe being depressed is what is contributing to my sex drive not being as high as much as it use to be, well, it has to be one reason anyway.

It’s called ‘not having a foid to talk to’