Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is this a good idea?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I’m naturally a very quiet and introverted person so this would be quite a change for me. But should I just start blatantly flirting and hitting on every foid I see in social situations? Not at work obviously as I don’t want to get fired. Would it be a waste of time or do you think it could actually produce some results? Because being quiet and well mannered sure hasn’t worked.

Depends how ugly you are. If you are very ugly, you're going to be accused of sexual harassment

You will be beaten by cucks and imprisoned for life. Only Chads are allowed to flirt

Maybe don't go from 0 to 100.

I think, dial it up to 20,see how you go.

I don't think it could lead to anything good.
Ugly males with no redeeming qualities (money, status) are not meant to be flirty.

Be careful not to end up in jail.

Hitting on every single one of them would be foolish and inappropriate, you would end up getting your ass kicked multiple times if you have no social awareness and you're ugly. Maximizing the amount of foids you interact with is a good strategy, since the more attempts, the higher the chance of success theoretically(unless your chance is literally 0 jfl), but everything in moderation, hitting on literally every foid, especially as a sub7 male is autistic.

Do
I’m naturally a very quiet and introverted person so this would be quite a change for me. But should I just start blatantly flirting and hitting on every foid I see in social situations? Not at work obviously as I don’t want to get fired. Would it be a waste of time or do you think it could actually produce some results? Because being quiet and well mannered sure hasn’t worked.
do it jfl this sounds fun

You should try. If you get laid let us know.