Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is this a fair quote/"assessment" of a KHHV, if someone says the quote below? What would you think if you overheard it said to an ugly 28year old man?

Agree or disagree with the quote in the comment?

• Completely disagree

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Slightly disagree

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Can't decide

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Slightly agree

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Completely agree

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
(Imagine you hear someone say this to a very ugly man, who is 28 and never experienced love. They're told:

"Be thankful that you have a roof over your head, food on the table. Other people have it way worse than you, you're just very ugly and can't get love. Other people are blind, paraplegic, very poor or have cancer, or are somehow disabled. Your problem that you can't get love, is not a problem compared to theirs."

- I made this quote up, but do you agree, if you overhear someone say this to a very ugly person, who can with 99.99% certainty never be loved by a woman? (but isn't poor, blind, he can walk, he's middle class, etc. He just can never get love or affection from a woman, because of his looks and non-NTness.

Last edited:
some people still have life way worse

Inceldom snowballed into me being disabled.

I do mog deformed niggaz so yes

No I dont care about other people my problems are still worse

if you expierince love and social validation i get mogged.
A crippled person is also technically an incel if he dont, but he has it worse because off his physical condition.
The guy in the wheelchair with the hot gigastacy moggs us brutally

he is factually not wrong but that doesn't make it a useful things to say. personally i hate it when people say that shit. like just bc someone else has it worse doesn't means all of your problems dont mean anything. lonliness is a real issue people kill themselves over that shit but just bc someone has it worse should mean that they aren't allowed to complain or his problems therefore dont matter is bs to me

It’s still a problem, just very minor compared the worst possibilities in life.

he is factually not wrong but that doesn't make it a useful things to say. personally i hate it when people say that shit. like just bc someone else has it worse doesn't means all of your problems dont mean anything. lonliness is a real issue people kill themselves over that shit but just bc someone has it worse should mean that they aren't allowed to complain or his problems therefore dont matter is bs to me
:yes::yes::yes:

if you expierince love and social validation i get mogged.
A crippled person is also technically an incel if he dont, but he has it worse because off his physical condition.
The guy in the wheelchair with the hot gigastacy moggs us brutally
hm good points...

It's still a significant issue and every problem in life can be dismissed using the same reasoning.

"You're blind? Be thankful you're not deaf."
"You're homeless? Be thankful you can visit a homeless shelter."
"You were abused as a child and have emotional trauma? Be thankful you didn't suffer physical trauma from beatings."

With this type of reasoning and issue or problem can be dismissed as a non-issue. So it's completely invalid.
:yes::yes::yes: 100% :yes::yes::yes:

(Imagine you hear someone say this to a very ugly man, who is 28 and never experienced love. They're told:

- I made this quote up, but do you agree, if you overhear someone say this to a very ugly person, who can with 99.99% certainty never be loved by a woman? (but isn't poor, blind, he can walk, he's middle class, etc. He just can never get love or affection from a woman, because of his looks and non-NTness.
id rather be very poor chad than an incel tbh

It’s still a problem, just very minor compared the worst possibilities in life.
true, you could be born with like osteogenesis imperfecta, at that point youre not only disabled, but extremely ugly and probably live a very painful life since your bones break all the time, and of course an incel

true, you could be born with like osteogenesis imperfecta, at that point youre not only disabled, but extremely ugly and probably live a very painful life since your bones break all the time, and of course an incel
C76C1072 D006 4944 9639 52A5FDE4ED18

The fact that other people have it worse than me generally speaking should not make me forget about my problems.
That's what THEY want us to think.

Just say "You're poor and can't pay your bills? Be happy that you have a place to live", and they expect people to be like "oh if some people have it worse than me then i will continue to live with my problems".

No.
Just no.

This is shit tier logic. Just because someone else is missing both arms and you're only missing one doesn't mean that you don't suffer. Someone else suffering worse than you are doesn't negate your own suffering any more than someone else's joy doesn't negate your own.

Imagine you bought a brand new $30,000 car and you're very happy about it. At the same time some rich fuck bought a $1M car. The fact that some rich fuck bought a more expensive car than you doesn't make you any less happy with your own car, nor should it. Is the rich fuck's car objectively better? Of course it is. It was a million fucking bucks so it better be. But that doesn't mean your car is crap.

More on point, relationships, love, and human connection are really the only things that matter in this world. If you don't have these things then what's the point? Even if you're the rich fuck above, what's the point of living? So you can feel the expensive ass leather in that $1M car? Who gives a shit if you have no one to share it with? I'd much rather be the wagie buying a $30,000 car with friends, family, and someone to share my life with than the rich fuck buying the $1M car that's all alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back